Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..

What a dilemma…oh well both Souff’s and Manky to lose…

Go Manly!!!

Wouldn’t like to see Souffs win a thing.

Souffs here, but I would be happy if one team gets absolutely ripped off in the last minute by a horrendous refs call.

@gallagher said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Souffs here, but I would be happy if one team gets absolutely ripped off in the last minute by a horrendous refs call.

Wouldn’t even like to see Souffs beat time with a stick.

@Russell said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

@gallagher said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Wouldn’t even like to see Souffs beat time with a stick.

I’m normally the same but manly stole Joe Cool.

Makes me laugh …
NRL have clamped down on concussions but FOX are promoting the villains of the game ‘Burgess’ and ‘Taupau’ showing them there latest high shots as well as grubby plays …

#bringbackthebiff

Whoever wins… Hopefully a few main players get themselves suspended for the prelim final.

@WT2K said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Whoever wins… Hopefully a few main players get themselves suspended for the prelim final.

Don’t think it will matter. Canberra will win regardless.

@hobbo1 said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Makes me laugh …
NRL have clamped down on concussions but FOX are promoting the villains of the game ‘Burgess’ and ‘Taupau’ showing them there latest high shots as well as grubby plays …

#bringbackthebiff

I liked their promo’s most of the year but now they are annoying…Matt Nable grates…

@GNR4LIFE said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

@WT2K said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Don’t think it will matter. Canberra will win regardless.

Hope so… Lesser evil amongst the remaining teams…

@Geo said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Makes me laugh …

#bringbackthebiff

I liked their promo’s most of the year but now they are annoying…Matt Nable grates…

I can’t stand the Souffs /Rorters supporter songs …🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🙄🤬😡💩

@Geo said in Finals Week 2 2019..*Spoilers..:

Makes me laugh …

#bringbackthebiff

I can’t stand the Souffs /Rorters supporter songs …🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🙄🤬😡💩

Johnny Cash song is pretty good…

Bring back Marty 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I miss the Predator !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.