Balmain fans healing

@Telltails Well, without googling it, Junior retired in 1990, probably early 30s, and Clyde debuted in late 80s, so probably a ten year difference at least

@Telltails said in Balmain fans healing:

@Madgic said in Balmain fans healing:

@happy_tiger Saw Wayne Pearce at the Churchill medal presentation - is he ill? Looked small and sick. Is he that much older than Clyde? Really concerning.

Much older than Bradley Clyde - he is turning 60 next year I think.

Wayne is 59, Clyde is 49 - a lot of aging can go on in 10 years.

@Russell said in Balmain fans healing:

@happy_tiger Saw Wayne Pearce at the Churchill medal presentation - is he ill? Looked small and sick. Is he that much older than Clyde? Really concerning.

Yeah tell me about it! Lol

@Spud_Murphy said in Balmain fans healing:

@Russell said in Balmain fans healing:

Yeah tell me about it! Lol

I just turned fifty last month. Looked in the mirror this morning and couldnt believe the difference in last 3 weeks.😧

@TigerTiger Didn’t realise. If I look that much worse in ten years they will have to bury me. 😫

random question. was having dinner with family last night @ wests ashfield and Noel Kelly and a bunch of other older looking guys (a few looked familiar) were dining too. Does he have anything to do with the club?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.