John Bateman

I found it very interesting that Bateman had a very quiet game for him last night.
I wonder what else was on his mind…looking at you, you weasel Isaac…
Bringing up contracts discussions in the week of the GF worked well hey…

@dazza65

He ran for 100m and had 50 tackles… wouldn’t call it a quiet game tbh

He was sick during the week, maybe that’s why.

@teddy23 said in John Bateman:

@dazza65

He ran for 100m and had 50 tackles… wouldn’t call it a quiet game tbh

yeah, real quiet game

Thought he was one of the best players on the field tbh

Bateman is best against staggered, retiring defences, which is the exact opposite of how the Roosters defend.

Good footballer but you are better powering through the Roosters rather than stuttering and stepping around.

@Sabre fair enough. I didn’t have him in the top 5 so there you go I obviously expected more from him 🙈

I can see him leaving the Raiders chasing the $$$$

@TIGER Bateman has a good football brain but NO other brain cells at all. Saw a comment from him on Instagram - he spells “thought” as f-o-r-t! He will follow the loudest voice like all dills do.

@Madgic said in John Bateman:

@TIGER Bateman has a good football brain but NO other brain cells at all. Saw a comment from him on Instagram - he spells “thought” as f-o-r-t! He will follow the loudest voice like all dills do.

What an idiot LOL

@TIGER said in John Bateman:

I can see him leaving the Raiders chasing the $$$$

he will go to the sombrero team/gang as their sombrero king is already sponsoring him 😂

@Madgic said in John Bateman:

Spells it as he pronounces it. 😂

@cktiger Maybe he has as speech impediment seems there is disability shaming here … not nice 👎

@Snake said in John Bateman:

@cktiger Maybe he has as speech impediment seems there is disability shaming here … not nice 👎

You know people with a speech impediment can still spell?

@Masterton Maybe @Snake means a learning disability or something.

Either way, he seems too easily led by his manager Moses, so thanks but no way. Nothing but trouble for a club like ours.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme