A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020

I’ve recognised my habit and need to step away from the problem a bit more. Fantasy tipping and trading will only feed the beast.

@tiger_one said in A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020:

@Cultured_Bogan

Yay - we’re a very close bunch in this comp, like there’s THREE of us.

We’ll soon know each other’s thinking for sure!

As for everyone else whose ever wanted to play A League fantasy - come in and join the FUN!
(The comp details are above!)

Hey mate am I in the league? I can’t see it on my screen. I have just two public leagues? (Unless our league got folded into a public league?)

@Cultured_Bogan

Hey champion, looks like you’re right - they have folded our smaller 4 person league into a larger (full) Public League # 721606. Your team, The Oxygen Thieves, is there with Bon Vivant (Mrs tiger_one) and myself (Laroche Lions) as well as Off Season Troubles ie TheDaBoss.

So we, the current BIG 4 (not the previous Big 4 Tedesco, Moses etc) are part of this larger league.

Our current BIG 4 team names are:

Off Season Troubles
Bon Vivant
Laroche Lions
The Oxygen Thieves

Not like I initially wanted BUT apparently they want to play full leagues of 12.

And our league code is now: 721606

Anyways, please keep at it, we’ll try and keep tabs with each other and play our league with the league, if you get what I mean!

last edited by tiger_one

Courtesy heads up: remember to fix your team before tomorrow night’s first game.

i dont have any idea what im doing

i trade what is recommended to me 😂

@TheDaBoss said in A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020:

i dont have any idea what im doing

i trade what is recommended to me 😂

Don’t trade for Matt Simon.

@TheDaBoss

“not having any idea…” you’ll fit right in with most of us!

Risdon was a surprise starter. Bagged 22 points, I picked him up on the cheap. WU play Perth this week so he’ll be busy.

@Cultured_Bogan

These A league games are mad - there’s no emotional connection to one team more than another, just points points and more points! hahahah
But you sure get to see the better players from all the teams and that’s a good thing!

@Cultured_Bogan

These A league games are mad - there’s no emotional connection to one team more than another, just points points and more points! hahahah
But you sure get to see the better players from all the teams and that’s a good thing!

There’s an emotional connection mate. I am a die hard Sydney FC fan (see pic,) but Risdon didn’t inspire at WSW so I hope it wasn’t just first game adrenaline.

@Cultured_Bogan said in A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020:

@Cultured_Bogan

There’s an emotional connection mate. I am a die hard Sydney FC fan (see pic,) but Risdon didn’t inspire at WSW so I hope it wasn’t just first game adrenaline.

I apologise i ledgit thought ur pic was sharon woods for ages 😬

@TheDaBoss said in A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020:

@Cultured_Bogan said in A League Fantasy League Comp 2019-2020:

@Cultured_Bogan

I apologise i ledgit thought ur pic was sharon woods for ages 😬

Jesus… It’s our Lord and saviour Alex Brosque. Due to be canonised as was Saint Terry McFlynn.

Thanks to this comp, I’m watching more games, and really getting the handle on things, at least about the strengths of some of the players!

Just a courtesy heads up that you fix your teams before the first game tonight, Sydney time.
And good luck to all.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.