Rugby World Cup

• Three points:

Fiji giving the Welsh a real scare at the moment with Radraga killing it
    So refreshing to watch a footy match where the ref is in control
    The use of the video ref means we’ll be up till midnight. First half took 58 minutes!!!

• Another point.
    Will Eddie Jones coach the Wallabies again?

• With the advent of player safety and trying to negate the opportunity to being sued for serious injury, it astounds me that rugby scrums are still allowed to be so competitive. The force is incredible and I’ve seen many scrums buckle leading to one or two blokes having ridiculous pressures on their necks

• @Tiger_Steve said in Rugby World Cup:

With the advent of player safety and trying to negate the opportunity to being sued for serious injury, it astounds me that rugby scrums are still allowed to be so competitive. The force is incredible and I’ve seen many scrums buckle leading to one or two blokes having ridiculous pressures on their necks

I’m watching Wales v SA now and I think I saw what you’re referring too… Welsh player with his head on the ground, neck bent… Two packs surrounding him probably a tonne or more of weight… If it collapsed it woulda been ugly

• @innsaneink said in Rugby World Cup:

@Tiger_Steve said in Rugby World Cup:

With the advent of player safety and trying to negate the opportunity to being sued for serious injury, it astounds me that rugby scrums are still allowed to be so competitive. The force is incredible and I’ve seen many scrums buckle leading to one or two blokes having ridiculous pressures on their necks

I’m watching Wales v SA now and I think I saw what you’re referring too… Welsh player with his head on the ground, neck bent… Two packs surrounding him probably a tonne or more of weight… If it collapsed it woulda been ugly

Yep exactly Ink. It was that vision that prompted my post. Huge pressure on one mans neck

• F700DFA9-CDD2-4C23-9556-17F391508912.png

• Ex wife is South African and England are, um … England.

Might go to bed

• Unlike most on this forum I enjoy good rugby and appreciate the different skills required to league…but this final is like root canal therapy

• @supercoach said in Rugby World Cup:

Unlike most on this forum I enjoy good rugby and appreciate the different skills required to league…but this final is like root canal therapy

Can’t remember a final that isn’t a highlight for those with insomnia

• South Africa v Wales last week was just as bad to watch

• 🇿🇦🇿🇦🥳🥳🥳🥳 SA 👌👌🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🥳🥳🥳

Recent Topics