JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020

Tbh I’d rather pinch sezer, cotric or simonson

@Jimmy said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

More chance I’ll pinch Jessica Alba’s behind than us pinching anyone from the Raiders worth mentioning

I think him and the raiders will flop next year.

@gallagher said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

It’s actually a fairly safe bet. They were good but not outstanding in the regular season, were reasonably injury free and won two very close finals matches. Their halves are good but not great, a number of their players are going to need upgrading and they’re not likely to add significant talent. If I had to guess now I’d put them 7th next year.

I think the Raiders are laden with talent with few weaknesses. Best dummy half in the game and a real solid spine. Papali was close to the best forward in the finals series. They have a couple of cap challenges but so do all clubs. I expect the Raiders to be not far off again next year.

last edited by Telltails

@2041 said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

@gallagher said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

It’s actually a fairly safe bet. They were good but not outstanding in the regular season, were reasonably injury free and won two very close finals matches. Their halves are good but not great, a number of their players are going to need upgrading and they’re not likely to add significant talent. If I had to guess now I’d put them 7th next year.

Sezer leaving with another pom coming in aswell. It wouldn’t be the first time Stuart got a club going well only for it to all turn ugly.

@happy_tiger said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

@Jimmy said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

More chance I’ll pinch Jessica Alba’s behind than us pinching anyone from the Raiders worth mentioning

Simonsson, worth mentioning?

@Elderslie_Tiger said in JACK WIGHTON TO TEST MARKET OFF CONTRACT 2020:

@WT2K Raiders seem to be in a bit of a predicament if the $900K figure is correct looks like they couldn’t afford to cut him loose earlier with the problems he had I think he’s a much better 5/8 and his from warrants the high ended salary his on you wouldn’t think he would take much less in siging a new contract should make for some interesting negotiations

If Wighton is on $900K and a car at the Raiders next year, then they are going to be in all sorts of Salary Cap issues going forward.

@Tigerboy Simonssen is very good but not available until 2024.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.