Zane Musgrove

@avocadoontoast said in Zane Musgrove:

@Roar_Power said in Zane Musgrove:

@happy_tiger I don’t know Haps, I reckon he will be quite a good player for our side and we may get him cheaper after this whole debacle. Madge saw something in him to initially sign him for 3.

i hope it wasn’t the same thing he saw in Robert Jennings.

I think it was - anyone who would agree to joining us

@avocadoontoast Jennings wont be signed beyond 2020 I wouldn’t think. But I could be wrong…

Okay

Does anyone have highlights of Musgrove? i forgot about him, he plays prop doesnt he?

@TheDaBoss
There is some pub footage going around showing him in action black & white not good quality

@TheDaBoss about the best I could find. He needs to put that shoulder away,

@diedpretty he will need some form of counseling no doubt, whether it be from a professional or even just a regular person to lean on and spill his guts eg. His mum…talking to someone during difficult times always helps

@Jimmy said in Zane Musgrove:

@diedpretty he will need some form of counseling no doubt, whether it be from a professional or even just a regular person to lean on and spill his guts eg. His mum…talking to someone during difficult times always helps

Counceling to get those stinking Rabbitohs out of his system I can understand.

The bloke has been in court more than once on charges relating to assault or violence towards women.

Let’s give him a wide-berth and move on.

if we give him a wide berth, who do we sign then, the cupboard is bear, where we shop.,

@Papacito said in Zane Musgrove:

The bloke has been in court more than once on charges relating to assault or violence towards women.

Lets stick to facts. In my knowledge, this is the second time in court on charges. The first time he was charged with wilful damage when he got in an argument with his girlfriend at a party, slammed and damaged a gate. Hardly life threatening.

Based on the facts presented so far in the current case his actions whilst possibly (currently being tested in court) non consentual are far from violent

last edited by Glenn5150

I cannot say whether or not the media reports are a watered down version of events… but speaking on the version of events portrayed in the media, if the woman felt violated, then action is obviously warranted.

Would you knock back a prime Greg Inglis? Greg Bird? Ferguson? Thurston left Bulldogs at an opportune time then was done for drunken nudity, Joey Johns wasnt eating Green Mitsubishi’s in the Tele but was common knowledge, suppose you think Fitler was only loose after his playing days? Even lodge, we did the right thing cutting him loose, yet the Broncos reap the rewards… These are accounts that need little explaination.

People change, people grow… put clauses in his contract to protect ourselves, but give the bloke a chance at redemption.

For every Ben Barba, there is a Thurston… even devils advocate and say there is also another Todd Carney…

But I will be stuffed if chasing choir boys works, we could end up with 17 altar boys like Matterson.

@Blacknwhite said in Zane Musgrove:

I cannot say whether or not the media reports are a watered down version of events… but speaking on the version of events portrayed in the media, if the woman felt violated, then action is obviously warranted.

Would you knock back a prime Greg Inglis? Greg Bird? Ferguson? Thurston left Bulldogs at an opportune time then was done for drunken nudity, Joey Johns wasnt eating Green Mitsubishi’s in the Tele but was common knowledge, suppose you think Fitler was only loose after his playing days? Even lodge, we did the right thing cutting him loose, yet the Broncos reap the rewards… These are accounts that need little explaination.

People change, people grow… put clauses in his contract to protect ourselves, but give the bloke a chance at redemption.

For every Ben Barba, there is a Thurston… even devils advocate and say there is also another Todd Carney…

But I will be stuffed if chasing choir boys works, we could end up with 17 altar boys like Matterson.

Maybe George pell could be the coach.

last edited by Tiger_Steve

@Tiger_Steve said in Zane Musgrove:

Mother taught me that if I didn’t have something nice to say, not to say anything at all 🙄

@Tigerboy said in Zane Musgrove:

@Tiger_Steve said in Zane Musgrove:

Mother taught me that if I didn’t have something nice to say, not to say anything at all 🙄

That was Thumper’s mother from Disney’s Bambi.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.