Bali brawl

• 32C68A43-CC7D-49C5-93B1-7CF0B29C9F85.jpeg

6 more Nelson!!!

• @Tigerlily 😂😂😂

• Whatever happened to the days when Manly and Wests went to Hawaii and stalked each others bars they were drinking at

It has been happening for many years , we just didn’t have social media like we do now that get it all as it happens and players are far more instantly recognizable

• @tigerbalm said in Bali brawl:

jesus, how drunk do you have to be to consider trading blows with that monster.

He’s about the size of Hulk Hogan in his prime … although not quite as muscular.
    You’d have to consider yourself a goer, or be full as a goog, to take him on lol

• @cktiger said in Bali brawl:

@tigerbalm said in Bali brawl:

jesus, how drunk do you have to be to consider trading blows with that monster.

He’s about the size of Hulk Hogan in his prime … although not quite as muscular.
    You’d have to consider yourself a goer, or be full as a goog, to take him on lol

What did Jake the Mus used to say …too much weights …not enough speed work

• https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/10/18/fancy-that-a-drunken-punch-up-happening-in-bali/ - written by a Cleary lol

Anyway, in one of the comments - apparently someone spilled a drink from upstairs and that’s where it started - well we will never know what really happened till then - the Mebourne Storm carpet looks really nice 😄😂

• So NAS has been suspended 3 matches. I don’t personally think he had anything to answer for, from what I read in the papers, but I wasn’t present at his hearing.

Keep this in your mind in future if you go about spouting the supposed “protected species” status of the Storm, because I would have been v disappointed at this outcome for a Tigers player.

• As someone who was once king hit at a pub simply for being there with a girl that the other bloke had a thing for, I wish I had a NAS in my corner. Two punches broke my nose and fractured my left eye socket, to which I still to this day have a slightly droopy eyelid.

I don’t like the Storm and I have never really had an opinion of him, but if I ever cross paths with him and I am in a position to buy him beer I will. He looked after his mate after a six pint hero decided to try and make a name for himself. Absolutely disgusting that the NRL have treated him this way. Who knows what could have happened to Vunivalu if he had not intervened.

• What I don’t understand is how can the governing body of one country ban a player from playing for another. The NRL (Australia) has stopped him playing for NZ. If NZ wanted to step him down fair enough but Australia preventing him playing for NZ is a joke. The NRL should only be able to ban him from their competition.
    Lets be honest international RL is a joke but this confirms it.

• @kiwitiger said in Bali brawl:

What I don’t understand is how can the governing body of one country ban a player from playing for another. The NRL (Australia) has stopped him playing for NZ. If NZ wanted to step him down fair enough but Australia preventing him playing for NZ is a joke. The NRL should only be able to ban him from their competition.

Who do the NRL think they are destroying the fabric which Australia was built on looking after your mates they have a lot to answer for the sooner Peter V’Landys gets there the sooner he can clean this rabble out

• @kiwitiger said in Bali brawl:

What I don’t understand is how can the governing body of one country ban a player from playing for another. The NRL (Australia) has stopped him playing for NZ. If NZ wanted to step him down fair enough but Australia preventing him playing for NZ is a joke. The NRL should only be able to ban him from their competition.

The NRL are the BCCI of Rugby League.

• This post is deleted!

Recent Topics