2020 Draw

• Well according to another high quality FoxSports news article, the Titans will not win a game until they play the Tigers in round 7:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/titans/nrl-draw-gold-coast-titans-2020-games-times-venues-ladder/news-story/b2a0ebcc3a4ff3a125dfebee73bbed22

I feel personally attacked.

• @upper-d said in 2020 Draw:

Well according to another high quality FoxSports news article, the Titans will not win a game until they play the Tigers in round 7:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/titans/nrl-draw-gold-coast-titans-2020-games-times-venues-ladder/news-story/b2a0ebcc3a4ff3a125dfebee73bbed22

The truth is that they’re probably right.

We like to donate competition points to those that are less fortunate that ourselves.

• @Tiger_Steve said in 2020 Draw:

@Spud_Murphy said in 2020 Draw:

@Geo said in 2020 Draw:

Playing Parramatta as our home game at Bankwest is Stupid…I don’t care what anyone says

Other than that it’s a good draw no excuses…

Best draw for us in years for sure, but Parra twice at BankWest is bloody ridiculous, surely they could see the unfairness in this. Why not move our home game to ANZ for this one?

Spud I’ve said this before as have others - we ask for this. It’s a financial certainty for us. No we might not agree with the decision but we are getting what the club has requested.

Sadly it will be hard to reconcile if we trudge out of the joint after an arse smakin!

Maybe we just win eh?
    It’s not like away games are impossible to win… The way some of you blokes are carrying on…

• @innsaneink said in 2020 Draw:

@Tiger_Steve said in 2020 Draw:

@Geo said in 2020 Draw:

Playing Parramatta as our home game at Bankwest is Stupid…I don’t care what anyone says

Best draw for us in years for sure, but Parra twice at BankWest is bloody ridiculous, surely they could see the unfairness in this. Why not move our home game to ANZ for this one?

Spud I’ve said this before as have others - we ask for this. It’s a financial certainty for us. No we might not agree with the decision but we are getting what the club has requested.

Sadly it will be hard to reconcile if we trudge out of the joint after an arse smakin!

Maybe we just win eh?
    It’s not like away games are impossible to win… The way some of you blokes are carrying on…

It’s onky fricking parra aswell. If we’re scared of those knobs we have huge issues.

• @gallagher So what happens in 2021/ 3 when ANZ is not available … can hear the whinging already ‘can’t play Parra at BankWest 😂 honestly get over it, get off your backsides and support your team !

• @Snake said in 2020 Draw:

@gallagher So what happens in 2021/ 3 when ANZ is not available … can hear the whinging already ‘can’t play Parra at BankWest 😂 honestly get over it, get off your backsides and support your team !

the only way to change it is to drain the water out of the swamp and cleave the eel in half, turning the stadium into a jungle owned by a lurking tiger

• @Spartan117 said in 2020 Draw:

@upper-d said in 2020 Draw:

Well according to another high quality FoxSports news article, the Titans will not win a game until they play the Tigers in round 7:

The truth is that they’re probably right.

We like to donate competition points to those that are less fortunate that ourselves.

That’s not what the article says and you know it. We are simply the first of the bottom 8 teams from this year that they face after 6 straight rounds of playing last season’s top 8 teams. Means nothing anyway, it’s a whole new season.

• @gallagher said in 2020 Draw:

@innsaneink said in 2020 Draw:

@Geo said in 2020 Draw:

Maybe we just win eh?

It’s onky fricking parra aswell. If we’re scared of those knobs we have huge issues.

It’s Parra’s bloody home ground! Different if it was the Bulldogs or some other team. In essence, Parra get to play us at home both times - how is that fair?

• @Spud_Murphy said in 2020 Draw:

@gallagher said in 2020 Draw:

@innsaneink said in 2020 Draw:

@Geo said in 2020 Draw:

Maybe we just win eh?

It’s Parra’s bloody home ground! Different if it was the Bulldogs or some other team. In essence, Parra get to play us at home both times - how is that fair?

Ask Pascoe.

• @Spud_Murphy Brisbane play at their home ground again in the Magic Round as an away game. But it’s okay, nothing to see here. Keep walking (through a standard Friday night schedule if you’re the Broncos straight to the finals).

I am not sure whether playing the same day every week actually is an advantage these days, and even the home ground advantage is questionable these days (at least for us) - but it would not be hard to make a draw where each team plays against teams that were in the top 8 last year the same times as every other team. And it’s the little things like that which would make the comp seem fair and impartial, rather than biased and lopsided as it seems at present. The fact they could make it seem fair (whether it actually is or not), but don’t even bother, is very telling.

• @Pyjamaztehboss said in 2020 Draw:

Sign these guys. Great idea re draw announcements.
    Our media dept needs all the help it can get.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1188969168894214144

The Raiders shame us when it comes to communications.
    I buy tickets to our games there and ended up on their email list, they are all over it in terms of keeping their base informed.
    We are absolutely hopeless in comparison!

Recent Topics