Your Wests Tigers Player Of the Year!

Bit late, but intrested to see opinions, i suggest to base your vote of season performance and not on drama thats happening atm (e.g. matterson)

note- this is the maximum amount of players ican put in the poll, i have left out players who have had limited game time throughout the season in order to make the poll better, e.g. liddle

last edited by TheDaBoss

It was done…Ryan Matterson won …

btw it’s WESTS…

I voted Twal…I like him as a player

@TheDaBoss said in Your Wests Tigers Player Of the Year!:

i suggest to base your vote of season performance and not on drama thats happening atm (e.g. matterson)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII suggest that you have Buckley’s chance of some people not taking the greedy one’s actions into account. I wrote that I thought Brooks had overtaken him toward the end of the season, so didn’t have to change my vote.

@Geo said in Your Wests Tigers Player Of the Year!:

It was done…Ryan Matterson won …

btw it’s WESTS…

Matterson definitely.

Which makes this whole sulking / off season contract stuff so hard to fathom. The bloke never shirked for a min on the field.

Can you please add Robert Jennings as an option.

@avocadoontoast said in Your Wests Tigers Player Of the Year!:

Cheeky.

It was certainly Matterson, but if Momo had started the year and played through I would like to have known what sort of try count he would have finished the year with. Scored 8 tries in 11 games.

to me, hands down Benji Marshall. Matto until end of origin had it down but lost his way post origin.

I still don’t know how Brooks got it (not that he didn’t deserve recognition) over Benji since Benji was the more influencial half.

It was a tough decision on my part to remove him, if i didnt aloai would of missed our 😪

It was a tough decision on my part to remove him, if i didnt aloai would of missed our 😪

I also notice that Russell Packer is missing, unfortunately.

I also notice that Russell Packer is missing, unfortunately.

Another hard one

We did the WTF POTY…week in week out in the 3 2 1 thread…

Matterson won from Brooks and Thompson…

no takie bakies…

@Geo he was the better player all year throughout the season, no question there for mine. But considering this latest information about him wanting to leave, he loses that honour in my eyes. He did play better, but now he’s disqualified.

@TigerTiger said in Your Wests Tigers Player Of the Year!:

@Geo he was the better player all year throughout the season, no question there for mine. But considering this latest information about him wanting to leave, he loses that honour in my eyes. He did play better, but now he’s disqualified.

As should be DJR Penske the low down dirty rotten scoundrels👊