Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books

@TIGER said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

The fact we were even chasing Moylan is enough for me to lose all confidence in Madge and our recruitment team.
Making Mbye our captain pretty much did it for me anyway, this has tipped me over the edge.

Who are we going to chase next, Dugan?

Are we trying to get the spoon now?

Didn’t we buy Mbye as our fullback?
Now we’re chasing another fullback
We haven’t got a 9

This club is a basket case!!!

@TIGER said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

The fact we were even chasing Moylan is enough for me to lose all confidence in Madge and our recruitment team.
Making Mbye our captain pretty much did it for me anyway, this has tipped me over the edge.

Who are we going to chase next, Dugan?

Are we trying to get the spoon now?

Didn’t we buy Mbye as our fullback?
Now we’re chasing another fullback
We haven’t got a 9

This club is a basket case!!!

Media Dribble my dude,

Madge is going to be our coach hopefully for many years to come

@TIGER majority of us were supportive of Mbye as captain. His form in 2018 was very good as a fullback, he got injured and struggled to regain form.

WOW!!! @Fitzy05: sounds like irrefutable evidence to me, that it was actually Matto and Moylan. That photo leaves no doubt whatsoever, doesn’t it?

To add ‘another rung of proof’ that it was actually Matto and Moylan, I reckon the 2 guys names would have been given as well, as the article was headed “guess who’s got a new boyfriend”?

@MAGPIES1963 said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

WOW!!! @Fitzy05: sounds like irrefutable evidence to me, that it was actually Matto and Moylan. That photo leaves no doubt whatsoever, doesn’t it?

To add ‘another rung of proof’ that it was actually Matto and Moylan, I reckon the 2 guys names would have been given as well, as the article was headed “guess who’s got a new boyfriend”?

Maybe it was Alan Jones and Brett Lee? Or maybe Alan and his new butler?

This silly stuff about Ryan Matterson has gone on tooooo long @Tiger-Tragic: this is not directed at you though… the original post by @Fitzy05 was just plain ridiculous rubbish…maybe he meant it to be funny, but it was not. Have a great day Tiger T

FWIW a sharks supporting mate told me Moylan was meeting with us on the weekend, unsure how true that can be with Madge being out of the country

last edited by thegbone

@thegbone said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

FWIW a sharks supporting mate told me Moylan was meeting with us on the weekend, unsure how true that can be with Madge being out of the country

Out the country?..the test was played in The Gong wasn’t it?

@supercoach next test is in Christchurch.

@supercoach said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

@thegbone said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

Out the country?..the test was played in The Gong wasn’t it?

ahh yes it was too, maybe he is on the money

My info is that Moylan and Capewell are a good chance of being in our colours in 2020.

@helmesy said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

My info is that Moylan and Capewell are a good chance of being in our colours in 2020.

Well that’s a downgrade on Matterson so we must still have him as well

@helmesy said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

I hope your info is wrong, but it wouldn’t surprise me…

We won’t have a top class hooker for most of next year. We don’t have much depth in the halves. I think an attacking, ball playing fullback would make a huge difference to our chances next year and I can’t think of many better than Moylan that are off contract and that we can can afford.

If sharks are paying some of his salary for the next 2 years and it is a 2-3 year contract this looks like a great move to me. Every player is a risk of form slump, injury or party related banning. I remember Moylan doing his best to drag an awful Panthers team to wins a few years ago, touching the ball 3-4 times every set, playing as fullback and half at the same time.

last edited by Sart0ri

I also think there must be some reason Mbye is not playing fullback, if he is free from injury and playing at his best we don’t need Moylan.

@Sart0ri said in Wests Tigers keen to take Matt Moylan off Cronulla’s books:

I also think there must be some reason Mbye is not playing fullback, if he is free from injury and playing at his best we don’t need Moylan.

I think I know why, because he plays like Moses Mbye.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.