Val Holmes

• @Russell said in Val Holmes:

Maybe a NFL thread for those interested in that type of thing instead of infiltrating RL threads.

Lol calm down. Its a thread of Val Holmes leaving the NFL. Its for lack of definition an NFL thread.

Maybe choose your threads a little better dude.

• @The_Patriot a decent safety would be a fair swap for doesntmatterson…how’s Adams going this year. Not watching much myself

• I’m not as savvy as some NFL bodies on here , but I think it would take many NFL players a long time (2-3 years ) to come to terms with the obvious massive workrate increase needed

My opinion the players that would adapt to league best would be tight ends and your strong / free safety’s

• @The_Patriot said in Val Holmes:

@Russell said in Val Holmes:

Maybe a NFL thread for those interested in that type of thing instead of infiltrating RL threads.

Lol calm down. Its a thread of Val Holmes leaving the NFL. Its for lack of definition an NFL thread.

I will if it says NFL on the thread name otherwise you have to put up with it.

It also in turning into who could or who didn’t make it in the NFL.

• @Russell said in Val Holmes:

@The_Patriot said in Val Holmes:

@Russell said in Val Holmes:

I will if it says NFL on the thread name otherwise you have to put up with it.

It also in turning into who could or who didn’t make it in the NFL.

No one could.

• @Muffstar said in Val Holmes:

@TIGER said in Val Holmes:

What a shock, he’s heading back to the NRL.

Did he really think he was going to make the NFL? If he did, he’s delusional

My thoughts on Holmes having a try with the NFL was, no I never thought he would he would make it. BUT the fact he had a go has to be admired whether it worked out or not. It is like anything in life you will only win or succeed if you give it ago, so good on Holmes for having a shot I admire people who put a bit of skin on the line in life.

If he really wanted to make it he would still be there in the system learning the game and getting experience, then giving it another crack, the fact that at the first hurdle he’s looking for his safety net of the NRL tells me he’s not serious and never was.
    If he thinks he’s good enough and is seriously wanting to play NFL, why give up so easily?

• @TIGER Maybe it was just a scam to get out of his last contract with Sharks. Did he break that contract, or “get released early”?

• @innsaneink said in Val Holmes:

@innsaneink said in Val Holmes:

Serious? Delusional?
    Better to never tried & failed than not have a crack at all

Would you say that if Aaron Woods decided to have a crack?
    Or would you call him delusional?

Stupid analogy & Probably a different story… Woods probably wouldn’t get a look in… But how’s Woods relevant? were talking about vh

You said in response to me calling Holmes “delusional”
    Better to have tried and failed than to not have a crack at all.

So i’m asking if you’d say the same thing about anybody, Woods was just a random name, it could be anyone, or is it not delusional only if it’s Val Holmes having a crack?

Would you call Woods delusional if he had a crack at NFL? I assume you would

So does “better to have tried and failed than to not have a crack at all”
    only apply to some people?

• @TIGER said in Val Holmes:

Serious? Delusional?
    Better to never tried & failed than not have a crack at all

Would you say that if Aaron Woods decided to have a crack?
    Or would you call him delusional?

Stupid analogy & Probably a different story… Woods probably wouldn’t get a look in… But how’s Woods relevant? were talking about vh

You said in response to me calling Holmes “delusional”
    Better to have tried and failed than to not have a crack at all.

So i’m asking if you’d say the same thing about anybody, Woods was just a random name, it could be anyone, or is it not delusional only if it’s Val Holmes having a crack?

Would you call Woods delusional if he had a crack at NFL? I assume you would

So does “better to have tried and failed than to not have a crack at all”
    only apply to some people?

Yeah… Naah

Recent Topics