Lure Latrell....as a Fullback

If we don’t land Moylan for next season, would it be a good ploy to chase Latrell with an offer to play fullback for 2021 ? he did play a few games for the Chooks there and it would only get him involved more and become more dangerous, I truly believe he wants to play in that position…and he’s a good goal kicker something we lack

@Toolie_24 said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

If we don’t land Moylan for next season, would it be a good ploy to chase Latrell with an offer to play fullback for 2021 ? he did play a few games for the Chooks there and it would only get him involved more and become more dangerous, I truly believe he wants to play in that position…and he’s a good goal kicker something we lack

There is no chance in the world, ever, that Latrell Mitchell would consider playing for us. Ever. Never Ever.

@avocadoontoast said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

There is no chance in the world, ever, that Latrell Mitchell would consider playing for us. Ever. Never Ever.

Hence why I said as a fullback, something he would never get to do at the Roosters

@Big-Tooled-Tiger said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

Hence why I said as a fullback, something he would never get to do at the Roosters

There is no chance he would come to us as fullback, CEO, or any other position. Players like Latrell Mitchell don’t come to the Wests Tigers. Sorry, but that’s a fact.

There is no chance he would come to us as fullback, CEO, or any other position. Players like Latrell Mitchell don’t come to the Wests Tigers. Sorry, but that’s a fact.

Wow talk about doom and gloom…If the Tiges keep improving as a team, then you never know money talks BS walks (Matterson, Cleary) Weren’t Souths in a worse position than us a few years back, lured Asatasi from the Dogs and Inglis from the Storm ?

Wow talk about doom and gloom…If the Tiges keep improving as a team, then you never know money talks BS walks (Matterson, Cleary) Weren’t Souths in a worse position than us a few years back, lured Asatasi from the Dogs and Inglis from the Storm ?

Not doom and gloom. Completely realistic. We haven’t made the finals in 8 years and we are not a preferred choice for good players.

I’d love to see him in WTs colours but can’t see him ever coming here either. Our club needs to make the 8 consistently before players like Latrell would ever consider us. Money talks but so does playing at a successful club.

@avocadoontoast might as well give up then hey?

Not so long ago Souths were a basket case, perennial wooden spooners and couldn’t sign anyone. It can be turned around.

I do doubt that Latrell would ever make the shift to fullback. Would need a massive change to his fitness, attitude and involvement.

last edited by Bones

@Bones said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@avocadoontoast might as well give up then hey?

Not so long ago Souths were a basket case, perennial wooden spooners and couldn’t sign anyone. It can be turned around.

I do doubt that Latrell would ever make the shift to fullback. Would need a massive change to his fitness, attitude and involvement.

I never said give up but there is no chance he’d ever come here.

@Big-Tooled-Tiger he was their fullback but was too lazy and not fit enough hence why they poached teddy

I do know. He’s no chance.

@GNR4LIFE said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

I do know. He’s no chance.

A very influential character had a lot to do with that, we have no one like that

This should be in the “what makes you laugh” thread 😆

There’s as much chance of Latrell wearing a WTs gersey as there was Valentine Holmes making the NFL.

I’m willing to take money off any fool who thinks we’re a chance, just as I was willing to take it off the delusional fools who thought Holmes would make the NFL.

Just ask for my account details, I’ll give them to you

@TIGER said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

There’s as much chance of Latrell wearing a WTs gersey as there was Valentine Holmes making the NFL.

I’m willing to take money off any fool who thinks we’re a chance, just as I was willing to take it off the delusional fools who thought Holmes would make the NFL.

Just ask for my account details, I’ll give them to you

Not true, there was a 0.000000000000000000001% chance Holmes would make it in the NFL. That is statistically much higher than Latrell coming to WT.