Lure Latrell....as a Fullback

@GNR4LIFE said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@Jay said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

Have we signed an elite player post Sheen’s? Don’t mean to troll serious question. Why did we get exciting players in 2010/2011 but not now? (Real question I don’t know the answer).

Matterson

NOW he’s elite. He wasn’t elite when we signed him. He was a bench player.

@TigerTiger said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@Jay Gareth Ellis, Braith Anasta, Adam Blair.
Ellis was (still is) great, others were flops.

Lote Tuqiri also. Ellis was great, Lote was good once he overcame that arm injury, Anasta was way past his used by date and Blair was just a bludger.

@avocadoontoast
Geez I hope he doesn’t read this forum. His head would explode.

@NT_Tiger said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@avocadoontoast
Geez I hope he doesn’t read this forum. His head would explode.

Hasn’t got far to go anyway.

You can always dream but you can bet if he leaves the Chooks and that is a real chance he will head to Souths. A mate who usually has good info told me he is willing to head to Souths for less money than he gets at the Chooks.

Anyway he is a million to one to come to us

@Big-Tooled-Tiger said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

If we don’t land Moylan for next season, would it be a good ploy to chase Latrell with an offer to play fullback for 2021 ? he did play a few games for the Chooks there and it would only get him involved more and become more dangerous, I truly believe he wants to play in that position…and he’s a good goal kicker something we lack

What are we going to be paying him with? Post career ambassadorial gigs?

Huge waste of a thread.

If we don’t land Moylan for next season, would it be a good ploy to chase Latrell with an offer to play fullback for 2021 ? he did play a few games for the Chooks there and it would only get him involved more and become more dangerous, I truly believe he wants to play in that position…and he’s a good goal kicker something we lack

Nobody ever thought there was a chance Of this happening haha

Never saw this thread as I was travelling at the time. Quite topical now though and wonder how many posters have had a change of heart.

@avocadoontoast said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@Toolie_24 said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

There is no chance in the world, ever, that Latrell Mitchell would consider playing for us. Ever. Never Ever.

Oops.

This thread didn’t seem so stupid after all.

Nuffin like steppin in some avo, … slippery, slimey stuff hey Avo … 😉

@finnzo said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

Nobody ever thought there was a chance Of this happening haha

We could sign JC to cover the 1 6 7 or 9 and some would still not be happy

@TigerSkins said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

Haha happy to look like a complete goose if we get him. Never in my wildest dreams did i think we’d even have a remote chance.

@avocadoontoast said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

@TigerSkins said in Lure Latrell....as a Fullback:

Haha happy to look like a complete goose if we get him. Never in my wildest dreams did i think we’d even have a remote chance.

You and I both but boy, oh boy, Madge is really starting to find himself in my good books. Think about it - why else would L.M consider us? Asides of course a little more cash

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.