David Fifita

@hsvjones ohwell…
We all know western syd produces the best rugby league players.

Let’s wait and see who the next Blake Austin, Tim Simona or Nathan Brown is that comes through… and hopefully we can get em.

@Geo said in David Fifita:

Wests Tigers should buy him to complement Latrell Mitchell at Fullback

What do you think

You might have to kick in a few dollars.

Apparently Warriors throwing 1 mil at him.

I honestly wonder what the club thinks when it sees so many supporters that have no belief that we will ever get it right …

If I was on the Board reading threads and comments with so much negativity aimed at the club I’d be that embarrassed

@happy_tiger said in David Fifita:

I honestly wonder what the club thinks when it sees so many supporters that have no belief that we will ever get it right …

If I was on the Board reading threads and comments with so much negativity aimed at the club I’d be that embarrassed

You’re assuming our Board members can read…

@happy_tiger said in David Fifita:

The fans have no say in who’s on the board so i’m guessing they don’t care what we think.

I rate some. our juniors higher, Seyfarth et al have him covered. Not worth the coin. Just my opinion.

@old_man_tiger jeez that’s a big wrap on Seyfarth. Time will tell I guess.

@Madge said in David Fifita:

Completely different players. Seyfarth is a work horse. Like a slightly better Eiso. Fifita is an impact player and a match winner. Light years apart

@Madge said in David Fifita:

I think he was joking

@avocadoontoast correct, seemed a lot funnier last night, could have been the whisky.

What do you think

I think you’ve been hanging around your cars exhaust pipe too long geo…but I admire your hope

@Newtown said in David Fifita:

What do you think

No, I think that David Fifita is better suited at fullback.

Tim Sheens would agree, I wish he was still our coach.

What do you think

I think he’d be cheaper now…

Also has a new security guard

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.