Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡

@Cairnstigers Yeah i think Manly will be cutting him off there roster. i can imagine alot of supporters seeing red

@TIGER said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Hate to state the obvious, but football players are complete morons.

It’s early November and we’ve already had half a dozen incidents, what’s the tally going to be by march?

I’ll say 24, and we’ve already had a stabbing so I’ll say included in that 24 there will be a murder.
Let’s see how close I get.

Nas, fainu, Dugan and Fifita. In a few weeks…

For god’s sake. Can Rugby League players not be a stain on society for like a week? It’s beyond a joke now. Our sport has the lowest average IQ of any in the world. Seriously. Last off season we had 2 different players going up for rape charges. Just the other week an NRL player stabbed somebody.

last edited by Kazoo Kid

@Kazoo-Kid And then the players will turn around next pay negotiations and say that they want a bigger share of the game’s money because they are the face of the game! Yes we know you are! Act like it.

Broncos management will be rubbing their hands together. This is perfect for them really. His asking price - or maybe not asking price, but his negotiating power has just fallen somewhat and they get to be the carer in difficult times. Mum will be forever greatfull to them.

@rustycage said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Broncos management will be rubbing their hands together. This is perfect for them really. His asking price - or maybe not asking price, but his negotiating power has just fallen somewhat and they get to be the carer in difficult times. Mum will be forever greatfull to them.

Yeah, money talks in the halls of power, so I reckon that through the rich benefactors at the donkeys, he is getting the type of diplomatic assistance that the rest of us can only dream of.

Andrew Gee likely to show up in Bali with a big bag of cash that cannot be traced.

The NRL should sentence some of these players to 3 years at the tigers on a minimum contract.

@formerguest said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Yeah, money talks in the halls of power, so I reckon that through the rich benefactors at the donkeys, he is getting the type of diplomatic assistance that the rest of us can only dream of.

Me thinks he’s offered a substantial payout to the victim in order to secure his freedom. Win/win for both. Let’s say a weeks wages for the thug a lifetime of income for the victim. And the broncos say next ti zilch. Nothing to see here. It couldn’t have been too bad if Fifita can’t remember 🙄. NRL won’t act too harshly either probably.

last edited by rustycage

Me thinks he’s offered a substantial payout to the victim in order to secure his freedom. Win/win for both. Let’s say a weeks wages for the thug a lifetime of income for the victim. And the broncos say next ti zilch. Nothing to see here. It couldn’t have been too bad if Fifita can’t remember. NRL won’t act too harshly either probably.

Never underestimate the power of the donkey dollar and whats more Greenberg dosent even have to make judgment on it.
A “fair” organisation at work

@jadtiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Me thinks he’s offered a substantial payout to the victim in order to secure his freedom. Win/win for both. Let’s say a weeks wages for the thug a lifetime of income for the victim. And the broncos say next ti zilch. Nothing to see here. It couldn’t have been too bad if Fifita can’t remember. NRL won’t act too harshly either probably.

Never underestimate the power of the donkey dollar and whats more Greenberg dosent even have to make judgment on it.
A “fair” organisation at work

No but I am sure Toddy will give him a reference if he wants one.

Didn’t take long for the donkeys money man to get him out of jail.
https://twitter.com/samphillips06/status/1193458360584040448?s=19

Wonder how much money is in the bag.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Any bribes directly or indirectly taken should be automatically added to the salary cap, unless of course its redirected directly Into Todd’s orif___…I mean office 😁

last edited by Tigerlily

@Tweed_Tiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Bunnings gift card

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.