Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡

@Cairnstigers said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

@NT_Tiger
Anyone wish to take a stab in the dark who Manlys Hooker is going to be now

Not sure but they will be cutting it fine to get a sharp player with a killer running game

@jadtiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

I can understand why he had a knife in church.he thought Cardinal Pell was out on day release and he was just trying to protect his chastity

Wrong church!

All jokes aside you have to seriously wonder why someone is carrying a knife … let alone at church.
Seems like another promising career will be extinguished because of stupidity.

@Cairnstigers I think the media outlets have missed a great headline. ‘Hooker pulls knife on church crowd.’

@cktiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

All jokes aside you have to seriously wonder why someone is carrying a knife … let alone at church.

I guess we don’t know if it was his knife …may have had the knife pulled on him …a lot we don’t know

@happy_tiger said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

I guess we don’t know if it was his knife …may have had the knife pulled on him …a lot we don’t know

Given he’s bail refused I’m going to engage my common sense and say that such evidence as there is at this stage does not support the scenario that someone else pulled a knife, he managed to ninja it off them and then stabbed them with it…

Sounds like a game of knifey spoony got out of hand. It can happen easy.

since we dont know all the information, blaming him is not knife…k i dont think that worked

its appropriate that he was at the church when the knife incident happened… now he is HOLY

@Nelson said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Given he’s bail refused I’m going to engage my common sense and say that such evidence as there is at this stage does not support the scenario that someone else pulled a knife, he managed to ninja it off them and then stabbed them with it…

I’d imagine whether he stabbed him with his knife or someone elses knife and he would get his bail refused

Again unless we were there we don’t know …

@Nelson said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

I’d imagine whether he stabbed him with his knife or someone elses knife and he would get his bail refused

Again unless we were there we don’t know …

You imagine wrong. Well you probably don’t imagine wrong insofar as things would work in Queensland…

Brisbane young gun David Fifita is reportedly locked in a Bali jail cell.

Channel 7 reported on Saturday the teenage NRL forward was arrested on Saturday morning following a brawl outside La Favela nightclub in Seminyak.

It’s the same club where Melbourne prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona became involved in a brawl, and was caught on video violently assaulting at least one other person.

Asofa-Solomona flew home, was not arrested, but then banned for three games by the NRL’s integrity unit.

But Channel 7 says Fifita was arrested and is waiting to be questioned by police. He has not been named or charged with an offence.

Kuta police say it was about 1.50am when a security guard at La Favela was “hit in the face by a foreigner”.

Channel 7 obtained a statement from Kuta police chief Puta Ika Prabawa.

“Based on report, police went to the crime scene, asking witnesses and the victim. A bule (foreigner) that was allegedly the perpetrator was arrested.

“The perpetrator was taken to Kuta police station for further investigation.

“The alleged perpetrator could not be interrogated yet as he is still under the influence of alcohol.”

Fifita was arrested at the scene and police are currently gathering evidence.
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/broncos/breaking-broncos-star-david-fifita-locked-in-a-bali-jail-cell-after-alleged-assault/news-story/a520d98ce9ebbed2833c4f9e9263f73e?__twitter_impression=true

@WT2K said in Player Dramas in the NRL Off-Season (Silly Season)😇😈🤡:

Brisbane young gun David Fifita is reportedly locked in a Bali jail cell.

Channel 7 reported on Saturday the teenage NRL forward was arrested on Saturday morning following a brawl outside La Favela nightclub in Seminyak.

It’s the same club where Melbourne prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona became involved in a brawl, and was caught on video violently assaulting at least one other person.

Asofa-Solomona flew home, was not arrested, but then banned for three games by the NRL’s integrity unit.

But Channel 7 says Fifita was arrested and is waiting to be questioned by police. He has not been named or charged with an offence.

Kuta police say it was about 1.50am when a security guard at La Favela was “hit in the face by a foreigner”.

Channel 7 obtained a statement from Kuta police chief Puta Ika Prabawa.

“Based on report, police went to the crime scene, asking witnesses and the victim. A bule (foreigner) that was allegedly the perpetrator was arrested.

“The perpetrator was taken to Kuta police station for further investigation.

“The alleged perpetrator could not be interrogated yet as he is still under the influence of alcohol.”

Fifita was arrested at the scene and police are currently gathering evidence.
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/broncos/breaking-broncos-star-david-fifita-locked-in-a-bali-jail-cell-after-alleged-assault/news-story/a520d98ce9ebbed2833c4f9e9263f73e?__twitter_impression=true

What are the odds the donkeys would be trying to get the cctv evidence go missing as per usual.Unfortunately the QLD police dont have juristriction there

@jadtiger Broncos send over a money man and he will be back on Monday… that is how it works with the deduction from his wages … do not play up in these countries you fools they will lock you up and throw away the keys if they like !

Hate to state the obvious, but football players are complete morons.

It’s early November and we’ve already had half a dozen incidents, what’s the tally going to be by march?

I’ll say 24, and we’ve already had a stabbing so I’ll say included in that 24 there will be a murder.
Let’s see how close I get.

last edited by TIGER

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.