Restructure this subforum

• What about we have one thread for stuff we actually know and about 1000 threads for stuff we think we know but actually don’t!!

• I think the current thread works well, we might be best having a confirmed signing thread created and keeping the old one for dribble as let’s be real we all like to talk dribble

• I made that thread in the first place because people were making a thread for every random person unconfirmed to be attached and it was stupid. There have always been specific threads made for real proper signings etc. Undoing it will just create a different problem lol.

The solution is easy;

Is it an idea you have, or an unconfirmed rumour you heard at the pub or read on Twitter > talk about it in the thread.

Is it a confirmed signing or something that seems to have real legs > feel free to make a thread if you think chat about that subject is clogging up the main thread.

• @Jimmy said in Restructure this subforum:

I think the current thread works well, we might be best having a confirmed signing thread created and keeping the old one for dribble as let’s be real we all like to talk dribble

I agree with Jimmy. We could have Tigers and non-Tigers threads, but I think 1 single place for Tigers rumours and suggestions works. We know to check there, we are practised at how it works etc.

If there are 5 or 6 or 20 threads about different players, I get how that might be ok, but what if news about one player impacts another player? Where do you post?

Normally we are only having 1 or 2 signing events at once, so most of the chatter within the current Signings thread is on-topic.

Then a “confirmed signing” thread, like we already have, when Tigers say it’s true.

• @Kul thats how it used to be until someone created a superthread. I much preferred the old way (ie the system you are proposing)

• I usually avoid the rumours thread especially during the season for that very reason… Too messy and random… Seems to be the busiest thread now so there more often…

Good idea imo kul

Recent Topics