Cooper Cronk

• @rustycage said in Cooper Cronk:

@barra said in Cooper Cronk:

@rustycage said in Cooper Cronk:

@gallagher said in Cooper Cronk:

@Spud_Murphy said in Cooper Cronk:

Just secured a nice post retirement gig as Roosters halves coach, without drama or question. Gotta love the ‘equality’ of the NRL.

Of course he did! Wonder when this was first agreed on between Cronk and Roosters… at the end of the day it’s impossible for auditors to prove that this was organised while he was playing if it was based on a ‘handshake’.
    How could we have been so dumb?!

That’s the question!!

Maybe we were trying to be somewhat more transparent. Just a thought. Maybe being genuine is a crime in this field of play. But carry on putting the boots in.

My comment in being ‘dumb’ describes exactly how we went about it, Rusty! There were comments that Pascoe didn’t even realise he was breaking salary cap rules by agreeing with Robbie about his Ambassador role and creating a contract.
    If that’s so, that’s just dumb!
    Or if he did, and thought he’d get away with it, that’s just dumb too!
    All he needed to do was nod-nod, wink-wink and shake on it, like every other club does!! Dumb not to…

If that’s ‘putting the boot in’… well, maybe he deserves it.

Fair enough Barra. There’s few on here that hang crap on him every possible chance they get- yet we seem to be in reasonable shape. If what he did was so obviously dumb and so wrong and was blatant cheating etc. then why was it never raised by the powers that be long before? And for that matter, why didn’t the know-it-all forum folk that consider it so wrong and stupid also get stuck into him long before the crap hit the fan? The reason I suggest, is because nobody really considered it to be wrong. Quite the opposite in fact. But as soon as we’re hung out to dry by the NRL, out come the knockers. Usually I’m quite fond of knockers.

No like button Rusty - totally agree with all you said above.

• @rustycage said in Cooper Cronk:

@rustycage said in Cooper Cronk:

@Spud_Murphy said in Cooper Cronk:

Just secured a nice post retirement gig as Roosters halves coach, without drama or question. Gotta love the ‘equality’ of the NRL.

Of course he did! Wonder when this was first agreed on between Cronk and Roosters… at the end of the day it’s impossible for auditors to prove that this was organised while he was playing if it was based on a ‘handshake’.
    How could we have been so dumb?!

That’s the question!!

Maybe we were trying to be somewhat more transparent. Just a thought. Maybe being genuine is a crime in this field of play. But carry on putting the boots in.

Hey look at us, we’re cheating!!!

I got off the merry-go-round at the age of about 5 mate. Seems you still get a thrill by riding it.

Yet your still on it. It’s only the Pascoe fans that keep starting threads about it.

• 3819236B-7207-42AA-8F4D-C1BF6F99F617.png

Recent Topics