Tigers eye Milford as Warriors prepare $3.5m offer to teen

Seriously, what grown adult uses the term flipping. Can you be any more of a dork.

This post is deleted!

milford is like a moses…good when the forwards are towelling up, but poo when there is work to do…he’s a luxury type of player, but not at the top of the luxury list

@Snake Yes, that’s so negative.

@GNR4LIFE said in Tigers eye Milford as Warriors prepare $3.5m offer to teen:

Seriously, what grown adult uses the term flipping. Can you be any more of a dork.

Not so much the use of that word, but how good is your week going if a bloke you don’t coming to your footy club is the worst thing to happen.

“My wife walked out on me, my dog got killed after being hit by a car, I’ve had a heart attack and one of my kids has just been diagnosed with cancer, but Milford coming to Wests has just ruined my week…”

@Cultured_Bogan said in Tigers eye Milford as Warriors prepare $3.5m offer to teen:

@GNR4LIFE said in Tigers eye Milford as Warriors prepare $3.5m offer to teen:

Not so much the use of that word, but how good is your week going if a bloke you don’t coming to your footy club is the worst thing to happen.

“My wife walked out on me, my dog got killed after being hit by a car, I’ve had a heart attack and one of my kids has just been diagnosed with cancer, but Milford coming to Wests has just ruined my week…”

Sorry to hear about all your bad luck look up Dr Joel Wallach and Selenium will blow you mind Dr Wallach

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.