Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

As above happened today …on the outer !

last edited by Kul

If true probably signed elsewhere already similar to what we did with Teddy and Woods.

@Snake said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

As above happened today …on the outer !

How do you know

@tiger05premier Just on news … Robinson called him into office and notified him that the contract offer has been withdrawn !

Hmmm off to the Doggies?

@Snake said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

@tiger05premier Just on news … Robinson called him into office and notified him that the contract offer has been withdrawn !

Cheers Snake

Dogs forum seem to think they are after JAC.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Dogs forum seem to think they are after JAC.

😳

Bulldogs…calm down

Maybe Mitchell is the what the signing 🤔

The Sydney Roosters have today advised the management of Latrell Mitchell that the Club’s offer for 2021 and beyond has been withdrawn following discussions with Latrell today.

Latrell has expressed that he would like to explore his options for season 2021, however he remains under contract with the Roosters for season 2020.
https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2019/11/05/club-statement-regarding-latrell-mitchell/

@WT2K said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

The Sydney Roosters have today advised the management of Latrell Mitchell that the Club’s offer for 2021 and beyond has been withdrawn following discussions with Latrell today.

Latrell has expressed that he would like to explore his options for season 2021, however he remains under contract with the Roosters for season 2020.
https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2019/11/05/club-statement-regarding-latrell-mitchell/

Try NFL, don’t come here.

WT are definitely not the club for LM. Overpaid player + Wests Tigers = Disaster. It’s a tried and true recipe. It’d be great to have him here, but not only can I never see it happening, even if it did, I couldn’t see it working out. I wish him luck wherever he goes.

I think the kind of money being talked about for him is crazy. I know he can be brilliant but he rarely produces it.

For me he is a 600k player maximum. If he had 800K on the table as reported he should have jumped at it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.