Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Give this topic a rest.

So much crap. If he signs he signs. If not, the sun will still rise in the east and life will go on.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1196404436786008064

Hope this media pest drives him away from NQ into our arms 😅

@colinbh If you don’t like reading it ………… DON’T.

@coivtny said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Unfortunately you have to read each post to know if it is an expression of angst rather than news or rumours.

@Tiger_2795 said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1196404436786008064

Hope this media pest drives him away from NQ into our arms 😅

Hahaha good to see him haveing a laugh aye haha I reakon we still got him

@Milky said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Glenn5150 + he has publicly said he hates the Dogs because they overlooked him as a junior…

I don’t think so

He wants to play fullback they just resigned dwz doubt he will be going there

@coivtny said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

Let’s c wat news today brings eh

I hope Mitchell signs elsewhere to be honest …does anyone really think that this kid is going to carry the team that everybody thinks he will ?
I do not think he is a fullback for starters and if he does play in that position his rep career is over that alone will cause issues. If he is willing to come to the Tigers for the money well this will not end well , the pressure on him from the supporters to perform every week will
be huge .
Unlike most I am not to keen on Mitchell signing yes there will be a sugar hit but I do not have a great feeling about this , I would prefer to sign Drinkwater from the Cowboys a young kid that can play a lot less money and has a lot less pressure … just be careful what you wish for!

@Snake said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

I hope Mitchell signs elsewhere to be honest …does anyone really think that this kid is going to carry the team that everybody thinks he will ?
I do not think he is a fullback for starters and if he does play in that position his rep career is over that alone will cause issues. If he is willing to come to the Tigers for the money well this will not end well , the pressure on him from the supporters to perform every week will
be huge .
Unlike most I am not to keen on Mitchell signing yes there will be a sugar hit but I do not have a great feeling about this , I would prefer to sign Drinkwater from the Cowboys a young kid that can play a lot less money and has a lot less pressure … just be careful what you wish for!

I don’t understand this Drinkwater hype. From what I saw he’s a marginal upgrade on what we have. Mitchell is in a completely different league.

@Snake There will always be options. If no LM, I highly rate Drinkwater. If the dogs take him, DWZ becomes available. Maybe Valentine? Options present…

be huge .

They’d just move Drinkwater to 5/8 if they signed Mitchell.

@avocadoontoast said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

be huge .

I don’t understand this Drinkwater hype. From what I saw he’s a marginal upgrade on what we have. Mitchell is in a completely different league.

The Drinkwatwer hype? Someone explain the Lomax hype.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.