Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

@GNR4LIFE Not at all. I’ll answer you on the basis that you’re being genuine. If you are reading something you don’t like then you stop reading it. I don’t think it’s necessary for the poster to then suggest the topic needs a “rest”. Leave the topic if you don’t like it and let others contribute to it and enjoy it.

@Geo said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

I see @happy_tiger negative nellie chicken little toad digesting has infected WTF…

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 possible comment of the off-season!!!

@Tigerboy said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

I see @happy_tiger negative nellie chicken little toad digesting has infected WTF…

Optimist Prime Negatron…

@TheDaBoss said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Optimist Prime Negatron…

bahahahahahaha

@GNR4LIFE said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@coivtny said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@GNR4LIFE Gee mate I thought about it and it doesn’t sound ridiculous at all. If you don’t like doing something you stop doing it so the experience isn’t repeated. Hope that helps.

You don’t think its ridiculous telling someone not to read something if they don’t like it? How are you supposed to know whether you like something if you don’t read it first?

Why does he want the topic rested if he hasn’t read it yet?

The sky has fallen so many times in Tigerland …Chicken Little is squashed and in pretty pink straight jacket for its own protection

But wait Brad Abbey I hear you say …

Speak it into existence. Mitchell a 🐯 by the end of the month

@WT2K said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Speak it into existence. Mitchell a 🐯 by the end of the month

If it’s done, surely LM wouldn’t be meeting with Cowboys. Don’t give me that due diligence rubbish, he doesn’t need to go up there for that. And if it’s that far done as you say, all due diligence would have been done.

@OzLuke said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Furious1 said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

You’d have to think if Mitchell spoke to any of our ex players i.e Matterson, Tedesco and now maybe even Marsters, there wouldn’t be too much said in our favour.

To be honest, i want Mitchell here, but a part of me just wants to see him sort out everything he needs to in his private life so he can become the player that he should be. If that happens to be at another club, then as much as it will grate on me it’s not with us, so be it.

I can’t see how Matterson or tedesco could slag the club.

Matterson left because Madge trained the poor battler too hard and he wanted more money

Tedesco left to win premierships and make more money.

It’s not as though the club hasn’t tried to sign quality players in the past, and surely players can see the current management righting the ship

Of course the club has tried, but you pretty much answered your own statement.

Matto left because he didn’t enjoy his time here ( allegedly)
Tedesco left to win and get rich

A few scenarios - Mitchell to Matto “whats it like at WT? " Mattos reply " Madge is prick”

Mitchell to Teddy " whats it like at WT?" Teddys’ reply " I dunno, i was born on Bondi Beach, but if you want stuff for free and to win i wouldn’t go there, besides if i wasn’t playing for the Roosters, id probably playing for the Camden Rams cause,you know, they’re red white and blue".

Of course i could be wrong and both their replies might be " awesome place, but i don’t want to win premierships so i left".

( Disclaimer : I hope you take that in the spirit intended Lukey boy 😉 )

@OzLuke said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

You’d have to think if Mitchell spoke to any of our ex players i.e Matterson, Tedesco and now maybe even Marsters, there wouldn’t be too much said in our favour.

To be honest, i want Mitchell here, but a part of me just wants to see him sort out everything he needs to in his private life so he can become the player that he should be. If that happens to be at another club, then as much as it will grate on me it’s not with us, so be it.

I can’t see how Matterson or tedesco could slag the club.

Matterson left because Madge trained the poor battler too hard and he wanted more money

Tedesco left to win premierships and make more money.

It’s not as though the club hasn’t tried to sign quality players in the past, and surely players can see the current management righting the ship

Of course the club has tried, but you pretty much answered your own statement.

Matto left because he didn’t enjoy his time here ( allegedly)
Tedesco left to win and get rich

A few scenarios - Mitchell to Matto “whats it like at WT? " Mattos reply " Madge is prick”

Mitchell to Teddy " whats it like at WT?" Teddys’ reply " I dunno, i was born on Bondi Beach, but if you want stuff for free and to win i wouldn’t go there, besides if i wasn’t playing for the Roosters, id probably playing for the Camden Rams cause,you know, they’re red white and blue".

Of course i could be wrong and both their replies might be " awesome place, but i don’t want to win premierships so i left".

( Disclaimer : I hope you take that in the spirit intended Lukey boy 😉 )

no dramas Furious1…all in good spirits…it just irks me that they can slag off whoever and whatever they like and then keep plodding along in this bubble where their crap don’t stink…

Teddy at least played his contract out…

Matterson is just a terrible mammal

What …because I understand that footy games aren’t won by outside backs

Because I understand we lost arguably our best forward and then arguably our 2nd best forward when fit

Said it a million times , you might have the best 7,6 and 1 those blokes in the 8,10,11,12 and 13 jerseys can’t build a platform you lose a lot of footy games

Sorry for the dose of reality

@happy_tiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

What …because I understand that footy games aren’t won by outside backs

Because I understand we lost arguably our best forward and then arguably our 2nd best forward when fit

Said it a million times , you might have the best 7,6 and 1 those blokes in the 8,10,11,12 and 13 jerseys can’t build a platform you lose a lot of footy games

Sorry for the dose of reality

Yeah they sucked so much I’m amazed we got to 9th…like ever

Can’t believe people are going to be disappointed to sign Latrell Mitchell…

@happy_tiger

Melbourne Storm showed the value of a good spine. Yes they have had good forwards too, but it was Slater, Cronk and Smith that made them such a dominant club for so long.

@happy_tiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

The sky has fallen so many times in Tigerland …Chicken Little is squashed and in pretty pink straight jacket for its own protection

But wait Brad Abbey I hear you say …

Signed to a Canterbury Cup contract…All clubs have these types of players Nellie

@TillLindemann
Keep in mind an international forward pack for most of that time.
Hoffman, Bromwich bros, kaufusi, Blair, Proctor, white. All pretty handy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.