Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

@swag_tiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Some with links to a insider in the NRL has said that Latrell’s manager has contacted us on terms that we sign him on 3 years for $3 million.

And this was posted where…?

@balmain-boy said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@TrueTiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@avocadoontoast said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Lattrell could be off to Canada,so the whispers have it…also something on news .com today…

I’m not a geography expert but I used to live in Toronto and it’s quite a long way from Taree.

Nine NSM,had a clip in it that LM could go to Canada…The wolfpack or whatever the team is…also at news .com this morning stated he would consider a switch to Rugby Union…just trying to find out what the hell is going on with him,we offered a very good deal to him and have been jerked around…the ball is in his managers court obviously…

The ARU have already declined him.

The Wolfpack have said they had no talks, and LM would have very little interest living a million miles away from his family and freezing his ass off in Canada.

The Wolfpack also have no marquee slot open with SBW on his $5 million a year and Leutele on his $800,000 a year, plus they are at the limit of their overseas player allowance. He is not going to the Wolfpack.

Lattrell could be off to Canada,so the whispers have it…also something on news .com today…

I’m not a geography expert but I used to live in Toronto and it’s quite a long way from Taree.

Nine NSM,had a clip in it that LM could go to Canada…The wolfpack or whatever the team is…also at news .com this morning stated he would consider a switch to Rugby Union…just trying to find out what the hell is going on with him,we offered a very good deal to him and have been jerked around…the ball is in his managers court obviously…

The Wolfpack have said they had no talks, and LM would have very little interest living a million miles away from his family and freezing his ass off in Canada.

How do you know he would freeze his ass off,the money would keep him warm no doubt,as has many who went to SL found their way to keeping warm with the big money on offer…

@TIGER said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@GNR4LIFE said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@willow said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Tigerstar said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Sounds to me as we have publicly removed our offer so we can work on this behind the scenes with out any pressure fingers crossed anyways

The POM explained why. Mitchell himself isn’t the issue, it’s his manager who happens to be the roadblock.

So are you saying that Mitchell really really really wants to play for us but his manager is preventing that happening?

If Mitchell wanted to be a Tiger he would have signed, it’s that simple.

Seriously, not again

You don’t have to involve yourself if you don’t like it, i wasn’t replying to you, you seem to just like complaining.
Go do the dishes or something.

Wow, that’s ironic.

Oh so you understand irony, I’m surprised because you don’t seem to understand much else

Good, now that’s out of your system, can you tell us where Latrell does want to go, because I’m struggling. He’s had a couple clubs interested and has not committed to any of them. The Cows asked him what most appeals about Townsville and he said fishing and shooting. The guys mind is clearly not on the game atm. The more I think of it, you’re probably right, he probably doesn’t wanna play for us. It sounds like he doesn’t wanna play for anyone atm.

I have no idea, he doesn’t seem to know what he wants so how could I possibly know.

My guess is he’ll end up at Souths somehow, sometime but it’s just a guess on a hunch.

So you concede he doesn’t know what he wants, but mockingly repeat how he doesn’t want to play for us, as if that’s a reflection on us.

@Nelson said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

The Wolfpack also have no marquee slot open with SBW on his $5 million a year and Leutele on his $800,000 a year, plus they are at the limit of their overseas player allowance. He is not going to the Wolfpack.

Probably not,I was saying how Nine NSM said he “could go to Canada”…

Some with links to a insider in the NRL has said that Latrell’s manager has contacted us on terms that we sign him on 3 years for $3 million.

it wasnt posted…its his own info from a inside source he has im guessing…

@TheDaBoss said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Swag has sources these days? Right…

@willow said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Tigerstar said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Sounds to me as we have publicly removed our offer so we can work on this behind the scenes with out any pressure fingers crossed anyways

The POM explained why. Mitchell himself isn’t the issue, it’s his manager who happens to be the roadblock.

So are you saying that Mitchell really really really wants to play for us but his manager is preventing that happening?

If Mitchell wanted to be a Tiger he would have signed, it’s that simple.

Seriously, not again

You don’t have to involve yourself if you don’t like it, i wasn’t replying to you, you seem to just like complaining.
Go do the dishes or something.

Wow, that’s ironic.

Oh so you understand irony, I’m surprised because you don’t seem to understand much else

Good, now that’s out of your system, can you tell us where Latrell does want to go, because I’m struggling. He’s had a couple clubs interested and has not committed to any of them. The Cows asked him what most appeals about Townsville and he said fishing and shooting. The guys mind is clearly not on the game atm. The more I think of it, you’re probably right, he probably doesn’t wanna play for us. It sounds like he doesn’t wanna play for anyone atm.

I have no idea, he doesn’t seem to know what he wants so how could I possibly know.

My guess is he’ll end up at Souths somehow, sometime but it’s just a guess on a hunch.

So you concede he doesn’t know what he wants, but mockingly repeat how he doesn’t want to play for us, as if that’s a reflection on us.

Gunners,I can see what your saying,but to me I honestly think he is trying to get the best deal that suits him,whether for family reasons or monetary enrichment,I also think he wouldn’t say “I don’t want to play for the Tigers”,that is a detriment to us and to himself,he wouldn’t want the fall out from that…

Sounds like they’re regurgitating what was in the telegraph. 3 years $3 Million.

Good fishing and shooting!

This one is from another person who one of those i don’t believe until it is done guys

This one is from another person who one of those i don’t believe until it is done guys

So, dodgy at best?

That sounds like a level below the Mole…!

I believe this guy as he doesn’t normally give out what he’s got.

I believe this guy as he doesn’t normally give out what he’s got.

Is that 3 years from 2020 or 2021

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.