Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

@pawsandclaws1 said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

To go to Souths he would have to be prepared to play CC for a year. I believe the Roosters have been clear they will not release him to Souths.

Have they though…I mean I know it was reported on Fox or something but it was only ever attributed to sources at the Rorters say…blah blah blah

@CCTW said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Latrell to Souths to be confirmed within the week.

Tigers and Roosters both chasing Cotric for 2021. Cotric looking to move off the wing.

every post youve ever made in this forum is about souths, get back over the warren please

@Geo said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@pawsandclaws1 said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

To go to Souths he would have to be prepared to play CC for a year. I believe the Roosters have been clear they will not release him to Souths.

Have they though…I mean I know it was reported on Fox or something but it was only ever attributed to sources at the Rorters say…blah blah blah

Was probably a Hooper exclusive

@Spacecub said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Spud_Murphy said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@avocadoontoast said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Tigers and Roosters both chasing Cotric for 2021. Cotric looking to move off the wing.

U said that over a month ago and have repeated it several times since. You either have a better source than everyone else or you’re a troll. Which is it?

Latrell to Souths is a given Avo. The cards are only just falling into place now.

Been saying it for ages, he was always going to south’s,his manager was just waiting on the Burgess decision, which disgracefully was made so quick…the NRL have their favorites…

Unless Souths are not going to sign Arrow (Burgess replacement), then they wont have the cash, otherwise they would have signed one of them already.

@TigerWest said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

@Spacecub said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

U said that over a month ago and have repeated it several times since. You either have a better source than everyone else or you’re a troll. Which is it?

Latrell to Souths is a given Avo. The cards are only just falling into place now.

Been saying it for ages, he was always going to south’s,his manager was just waiting on the Burgess decision, which disgracefully was made so quick…the NRL have their favorites…

Unless Souths are not going to sign Arrow (Burgess replacement), then they wont have the cash, otherwise they would have signed one of them already.

Exactly, and if the rumour that Walker has extended is true, they’re out. Can’t get Mitchell and Arrow

I know Arrows family and he isn’t moving to Sydney until 2021.

@Cairnstigers said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

I dont get it
We haven’t made the 8 for 8 years
We are trying to buy top line players to make the 8
These so called top line players don’t want to come here because they think we can’t make the 8
Well that is what they are getting paid the big bucks for
To help us make the 8
It looks to me that these players want to take the easy road to success and not put the effort in to become true legends in their own rights
The only way I see a really good player become a great player is to stand out head and shoulders above the team they play for
For instance
If Latrell signs with south’s he will be competing with Cookie and Arrow? And others to be there best player
Sure they may win a premier ship
But he already has 2 of those
So
If Latrell wants to become a legend of the game then he needs to come to a team like the Tigers and make out team great
A bit like Thurston did to the Cowboys
So Latrell the choice is yours
Legend or just another good player

No one gets it CT. You think it would be an enticing challenge for a player to spearhead a team that is on the cusp of success to that success, but as I mentioned before some of these players just have no foresight at all.

I think it would take a special individual to take a chance by being a leader at an average team.
Many players probably just like playing the game and if they can do it in a team of above average players so much the better and if you can earn big bucks at the same time, better still.
I don’t really see Latrell Mitchell as that kind of person really, not a leader but a great player in a team of great players. I think he would be a worthwhile addition to our lineup but not the leader many seem to want.

Bennett has coached teams to a Premiership twice in the last 19 years- Great salesman.

Not a given. Arrow is from burgess money. Would need to get rid of walker, not happening

LM and Walker are close (at the boxing last night) and Walker being pushed out to accommodate LM would not go down well.

👍

I hope we still have a chance when it comes to Mitchell. But i very much doubt it now.

@swag_tiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

I hope we still have a chance when it comes to Mitchell. But i very much doubt it now.

Why do you doubt it?

@WswWt said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Souths will get Mitchell this year and Roosters will release him as they are not stupid and want to cut ties ASAP…
Souths will also get Arrow signed for 2021 as that gives them plenty of time to move pieces and create space…

It is a Joke but NRL will alway look after the fav clubs… E,g, Burgess decision so quick.

Anyway back to looking for more Juniors that want a chance 🤷‍♂️

Why do you doubt it?

When was the last time we got a player south Sydney wanted?

@hsvjones said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Souths will get Mitchell this year and Roosters will release him as they are not stupid and want to cut ties ASAP…
Souths will also get Arrow signed for 2021 as that gives them plenty of time to move pieces and create space…

It is a Joke but NRL will alway look after the fav clubs… E,g, Burgess decision so quick.

@hsvjones said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

ur 100% right that looks like all we will sign, not much left and what ever is left don’t want a bar of us .and here I was thinking it was a lack of cap that was holding us back, now we have heaps of cap and still no signings. lol

👍

Why do you doubt it?

When was the last time we got a player south Sydney wanted?

When was the last time we wanted a player Souths wanted.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.