Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Here’s the photo-op - 5 blokes present, 11 chins total
Annotation 2020-01-13 153402.jpg

I’m going to have to wash after viewing that souths picture

Well we can laugh about double chins and brown paper bags etc etc but they got him and we didn’t. Oh well JAC is a certainty right?

His manager looks very respectable

@Tiger_Steve said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Well we can laugh about double chins and brown paper bags etc etc but they got him and we didn’t. Oh well JAC is a certainty right?

exactly. They’re the ones laughing, not us. They’re probably laughing at us.

Reasons - Wayne, Family treatment, Cody and the boys, his Dad supports them, desire to play fullback, an opportunity to better his footy, fall in love with footy again. Indigenous profile and ability to leverage it. Passionate supporters and club.
Not money…

No wonder we weren’t in consideration.

last edited by AnnandaleTiger

Now that this guy is signed with Souths can we get back to our own team

@AnnandaleTiger said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Reasons - Wayne, Family treatment, Cody and the boys, his Dad supports them, desire to play fullback, an opportunity to better his footy, fall in love with footy again.
Not money…

No wonder we weren’t in consideration.

Absolute lie, not money. (Not you annandaletiger, I mean LM if he said that.) He’ll get his money in other ways, he’ll get more than we offered, no doubt at all.

We need to learn how to cheat.

Would have regretted the tigers deal.

ouch

No way you’d turn down a contract double the size. We’re either the worst destination imaginable, or they’re making up the rest of the contract somehow. Thinking it’s the latter. The difference was too great for that not to be happening in the background somewhere. Next minute Rusty sets him up with a Ferrari as a welcome gift.

@Sco77y said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

No way you’d turn down a contract double the size. We’re either the worst destination imaginable, or they’re making up the rest of the contract somehow. Thinking it’s the latter. The difference was too great for that not to be happening in the background somewhere. Next minute Rusty sets him up with a Ferrari as a welcome gift.

I’m thinking it’s the former.

@avocadoontoast said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

Lol, it could very well be.

@avocadoontoast said in Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion:

If this is the case why ??? Personally I don’t see it. The only reasons I can see is Madge trains them too hard and they aren’t a glamour club. Those reasons compared to the money to me don’t make any sense.

Is there any other possible explanation. What if he really wanted to play for Souths ? Maybe he isn’t as interested in money.

I wish we got him. I reckon he is exactly the player that we need and he could turn us around. I also think we will be fine.

last edited by Earl

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.