Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

@Fletch
I agree, and if the media is to be believed we have not sat down with him yet so we still have negotiating room. I don’t believe Maguire will have stars in his eyes when they sit down to talk and hopefully will drive an intelligent bargain.

Okay

Ive come to the conclusion, we don’t need latrell…

We need madge

@TheDaBoss said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Okay

We need madge

If as reported and we do sign LM is it the WTF signing we been anxiously awaiting or is the WTFFFFFFF signing with MTC WTF signings (More to come)

if people on this forum watch WT games, they would realise that our major problem is forwards (e.g. games against Canberra, Easts, Souths).
We have to solve this problem first (e.g. buy players like Haas, Papalii, A Paasi, Taukeiaho, D Fafita etc.), and then spend money on Latrell, Addo-Carr.
Otherwise, we will build (again, and again) a building with no foundation.

@formerguest said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Tedesco, whilst very good at what he does is the icing on a cake type player for mine, whereasa Mitchell can be the bulk of the cake and on his best days, provide the topping as well.

Tedesco is I suppose a technically better and he is a great player. Mitchell to me has more of an ability to do it all by himself.

The only problem with Mitchell is on his off days you’d prefer him playing against you.

@avocadoontoast I do remember signing a young footballer from Keebra Park High School in 2003. He kind of did a lot for our club!

Yes we need forwards but Latrell is available now and if you are a chance you don’t pass up that opportunity.

@Earl said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Tedesco, whilst very good at what he does is the icing on a cake type player for mine, whereasa Mitchell can be the bulk of the cake and on his best days, provide the topping as well.

Tedesco is I suppose a technically better and he is a great player. Mitchell to me has more of an ability to do it all by himself.

The only problem with Mitchell is on his off days you’d prefer him playing against you.

I can’t remember watching too many games thinking i’d rather be playing against him.

@GNR4LIFE said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

@Earl said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

I can’t remember watching too many games thinking i’d rather be playing against him.

He has some shockers though.

I hope we get him. We’d be a much better team if he plays to his ability. I can’t think of any player in the comp with a higher ceiling. Maybe Taumalolo or Hass.

@TheDaBoss said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Okay

We need madge

I think you’ll find we already have Madge and he doesn’t play fullback. So we do need Latrell.

@Telltails said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Yes we need forwards but Latrell is available now and if you are a chance you don’t pass up that opportunity.

As the chorus in the great Aussie NEWCASTLE SONG by BOB HUDSON said
Don’t you ever let a chance go by, oh Lord
Don’t you ever let a chance go by

@Elderslie_Tiger
You’re showing your age there Elder.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

@Telltails said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

As the chorus in the great Aussie NEWCASTLE SONG by BOB HUDSON said
Don’t you ever let a chance go by, oh Lord
Don’t you ever let a chance go by

Rack off, Normie.

@NT_Tiger said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

@Elderslie_Tiger
You’re showing your age there Elder.

I bet it’ll be on you mind all day

after reading the telegraph’s headline- revenge of the tiger you cant help getting excited about Mitchell becoming a tiger.
the payback to easts for poaching teddy is also sweet revenge.
I did watch Mitchell last year in games that easts were losing and he got pretty snakey with the opposition at times.- so if things don’t go well for him everything can go pear shaped.
we wait with baited breath.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.