Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

what do we have to loose? i’d happily pay him whatever he wants if it increaes the chance of us getting in to the top 8.

@momo_amp_medo the. SMH article was suggesting the WTs aren’t rushing into the LM decision

@tig_prmz said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

what do we have to loose? i’d happily pay him whatever he wants if it increaes the chance of us getting in to the top 8.

What we could lose is our best opportunity in many years to put a good coach and team together.Spending much of our cap on someone who is essentially an outside back when our forwards are weaker than they where this year (matterson and Ben gone)Imho it is our forwards that need the upgrade mainly

One of my staff is going to pray for death after playing me like a piano …told me this morning that Latrell had made an announcement on Fox he was coming

@happy_tiger said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

One of my staff is going to pray for death after playing me like a piano …told me this morning that Latrell had made an announcement on Fox he was coming

First offence crucifiction

Hopefully, you’re Preparing the stake…

@jadtiger said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

First offence crucifiction

Then again …I had her going that RTS was coming to the WT’s in 2018

Paybacks a nasty ,vindictive woman I guess lol

@WT2K said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

Hopefully, you’re Preparing the stake…

changes name to murder_tiger

Interesting the noise from ex players etc is for Latrell not to leave the Roosters yet the same people question the salary cap that the Roosters operate under. For the longevity of the game we need to see players like Latrell go to clubs other than the Roosters. The longer this goes on the more likely he won’t go anywhere.

@Telltails

Good players leave there, RTS left. Nicks old school ways not for everyone.

‘Scarred’: Tigers stall on big money move for Mitchell

Basically the article indicates that the Board is weary on committing up to $1M a season on one player following Packer, Matulino and Reynolds failures.

Keen to have him on board but only after a comprehensive review - assessment process to determine he could/ would fit in with the Clubs current approach to coaching and rigorous of training under Madge.

@momo_amp_medo said in Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer:

‘Scarred’: Tigers stall on big money move for Mitchell

Basically the article indicates that the Board is weary on committing up to $1M a season on one player following Packer, Matulino and Reynolds failures.

Keen to have him on board but only after a comprehensive review - assessment process to determine he could/ would fit in with the Clubs current approach to coaching and rigorous of training under Madge.

We should be worried if that wasn’t the case with the board. Bulldog at his best.

last edited by BalmainJnr

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.