Golden boot

Tui Lolo and Frozone nominated… Teddy cya ltr 🤣

Farcical

@innsaneink said in Golden boot:

Tui Lolo and Frozone nominated… Teddy cya ltr 🤣

Farcical

Brilliant. That’d get in Teddy’s craw I’d imagine.

Doesn’t matter who is short listed Billy Slater will win it.

@WT2K said in Golden boot:

IMG_20191112_215822.jpg

Gotta be either rts or kikau

last edited by TheDaBoss

@TheDaBoss said in Golden boot:

@WT2K said in Golden boot:

IMG_20191112_215822.jpg

Gotta be either rts or kikau

Kikau? You having a laugh? Haas would eat his breakfast.

Tui would send this forum into meltdown 😂 😂 😂

Sio Siua Taukeiaho has to be a big chance … he was unbelievable for the roosters until he got a few injuries and he is Tonga’s version of Olsen Filipaina

He grows a foot taller , hits the line like a machine and honestly makes Taumalolo look ho hum at International footy

I’m suprised billy slater isn’t there even though he’s only been retired a year…:/

Don’t forget the golden boot is not the best footy player, it’s the player who played best in the international matches alone.

Gotta remember who the judges are here … I think 6 on the panel, with 4 English judges … so who do you think is going to win now … 😉

@TillLindemann Everyone forgets.

And since they’ve tried to increase the exposure internationals and elevate Tonga to Tier 1, there are many more opportunities for a wide variety of players to excel at international level and vie for Gldn Boot

@jirskyr said in Golden boot:

@TillLindemann Everyone forgets.

And since they’ve tried to increase the exposure internationals and elevate Tonga to Tier 1, there are many more opportunities for a wide variety of players to excel at international level and vie for Gldn Boot

Not everyone im
pretty sure

last edited by innsaneink

Sio Siua Taukeiaho I’d say . Is there a second place? Tui for the Golden Slipper if so.

@Don_Kershane said in Golden boot:

Sio Siua Taukeiaho I’d say . Is there a second place? Tui for the Golden Slipper if so.

Yeah its ranked so you have plates , handicaps , maidens , egg and spoon races

I believe they have a who can eat a bucket of KFC fastest award …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.