Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair

@Tiger_Steve said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

@The_Patriot said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

Congratulations to the guy who has no previous baggage, is a man and not a magazine editor, not from a political party and no one has a reason to dislike.

He must be the best person for the job. . . .

… until we start losing OR We don’t sign Latrell OR we lose another star player OR …

Accurate. its all relevant to the events that are unfolding. I personally think its a great appointment. I just question peoples motives for praising one person and hating the next.

This guy at least seems hands on so will give the Barry and Marina knockers a free pass for the moment

last edited by The_Patriot

@Tiger-Tragic said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

Mr H will be judged by his achievements as CEO, not his reputation or number of “likes” following his appointment. I have no idea whether it’s a good or not-so-good thing.

He is the chairman not the CEO, I know that it was probably a simple error but the roles are very different!

So no conflict of interest here, being the Chair and major sponsor of the club ?

@Tiger_Steve said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

Congratulations to the guy who has no previous baggage, is a man and not a magazine editor, not from a political party and no one has a reason to dislike.

He must be the best person for the job. . . .

… until we start losing OR We don’t sign Latrell OR we lose another star player OR …

Accurate. its all relevant to the events that are unfolding. I personally think its a great appointment. I just question peoples motives for praising one person and hating the next.

This guy at least seems hands on so will give the Barry and Marina knockers a free pass for the moment

Agree mate. I love the idea of successful business owner and passionate Tiger melded together.

@Muffstar said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

So no conflict of interest here, being the Chair and major sponsor of the club ?

nick politis and city ford?

What’s the conflict? is he going to vote to lessen or withdraw Brydens sponsorship NO for gods sake look for the positives not the negatives

Apparently this bloke is in Taree now trying to get Mitchell to our club. This bloke will be the best thing ever to happen to the Tigers. You see Politis is passion + business success + money = success. Lee could be the same with time.

@OzLuke said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

nick politis and city ford?

Steggles I thought were major sponsor of the Roosters.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

What’s the conflict? is he going to vote to lessen or withdraw Brydens sponsorship NO for gods sake look for the positives not the negatives

Was just a question keep your nickers on.

Silly question

I’m not the most corporately astute person on this forum, but I’m interested in how the dynamic between Greenberg and Mr Hagipantelis develops. No doubt there is already a relationship there, but I’d like to think that the level of influence our board has with the NRL has just been given a big boost. Theyy might think twice about stuffing us around

Can only be a good thing hey,
His not just our major sponsor his the major sponsor of the Blues also. Shows that there is a fair level of respect and credibility for the bloke throughout the game.

@cochise said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

@Tiger-Tragic said in Lee Hagipantelis announced as new Wests Tigers Chair:

Mr H will be judged by his achievements as CEO, not his reputation or number of “likes” following his appointment. I have no idea whether it’s a good or not-so-good thing.

He is the chairman not the CEO, I know that it was probably a simple error but the roles are very different!

Thank you for fixing that up.

Can’t hurt having an experienced legal eagle on the board. Brydens has a pretty far reach in terms of sectors of law they practice in.

Silly question

It wasn’t a silly question, what is the corporate structure of Brydens? If it is a board it is possible that he will now have to remove himself from any vote in relation to Wests Tigers and Rugby League in general, including votes about sponsorship.

Highly unlikely but definitely possible which could see the conflict of interests have a negative impact on Wests Tigers!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.