Dahhrius

@Harvey said in Dahhrius:

Didn’t JT try to do similar when he was here

Gluten free muffins…

@jadtiger said in Dahhrius:

Milford would have had a heart attack thinking he had to give up maccas and kfc

He’ll probably have one if he doesn’t anyway…

Good idea! Know of quite a few people who have overcome debilitating sicknesses and disease by going on a total plant based diet. Doctors couldn’t help them and medications were only bandaid solutions that caused more harm than good, but the change in diet was the kicker. Now most of them are fit, healthy, have loads of energy and even look younger in some cases! Only wish I had the impetus to go full vegan myself (I’m only vegetarian) but I guess if you’re desperate enough and your life is at stake you will try anything to get better.

Meh

Makes em easier to tackle

Less meat on the bone

This actually doesn’t surprise me after hearing his wife come out and defend him a few months ago. She was pregnant and talked about how they couldn’t wait to have their child “earth side”. I thought straight away, as I soon as I read that “this chicks vegan”. Only vegans would talk like that, and I was right. 10 bucks says she turned him vegan

@GNR4LIFE Not much a bloke won’t do for a lady. My missus and I were both smokers, but it was getting to be too expensive, and she decided she would quit. I sort of decided too that i would, not that I had much choice if i wanted to support her. Anyway, now she smokes and I still don’t. And it’s much cheaper than us both smoking (lol).

It will take more than a change of diet to help Darius tackle

Maybe he should tell his team mates not to play the pokies until all hours of the night on game day.

@Eca

For what its worth, Diaz has gone on record in the past to say that he’s “not 100% vegan,” as he eats eggs and a little bit of seafood from time to time. Nick and Nate also spoke about having a mostly vegetarian diet with the late Anthony Bourdain a few years ago.Sep 20, 2019

So that’s why he’s playing like his feet are planted into the turf.

@GNR4LIFE said in Dahhrius:

This actually doesn’t surprise me after hearing his wife come out and defend him a few months ago. She was pregnant and talked about how they couldn’t wait to have their child “earth side”. I thought straight away, as I soon as I read that “this chicks vegan”. Only vegans would talk like that, and I was right. 10 bucks says she turned him vegan

This is going to sounds nuts , but the vegans I know refuse point blank to cook meat in their houses

Might find Dahhhhrius thinking is if you can’t beat them , join em

just gives him a self righteous pedestal to stand on…

When I hear vegan I just laugh.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.