Josh Addo Carr Contract Discussion

@GNR4LIFE said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@Tigerjan said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Just in…

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/storm/nrl-2020-josh-addocarr-melbourne-storm-nrl-contract-transfers-moves-wests-tigers-sydney/news-story/55dd65e817d27cc1141f269598681311

Why is our club teased in the link, yet not mentioned at all in the article? Typical Fox Sports click bait c**p. They are the worst click baiters I’ve ever seen.

Yes they are, but we’ll be a clear contender for his signature if he does leave Melbourne immediately given our salary cap position for next year.

Here we can see a NRL reporter linking a player to a club with money to spend.

toy.jpg

😂

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

last edited by teddy23
👎

@teddy23 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

But he’s our goal kicker…

@Nelson said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Only had limited opportunity but Mbye looked really good kicking when he got a shot.

Wouldn’t be so sure, Momo is a 6 who can handle centre, we could give them Jennings

No way! I’d offer Mbye or Jennings before offering Momo. He’s a keeper for us imo.

👍

Can’t see them taking Jennings at all, Mbye maybe…

Glad your not working for Wests Tigers then.

Why would you trade one of - if not our best backline player during the last half of 2019.

They could have Jennings, Mbye or nobody imo.

👍

They can have Reynolds

🤔

@WT2K said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

They can have Reynolds

agreed

love reynolds and his character and energy

but unfortunately talent wins over character

so a JAC and reynolds swap would be nice 🙂

@avocadoontoast said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@Nelson said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Only had limited opportunity but Mbye looked really good kicking when he got a shot.

That’s who the kicking would have to go to, but when he’s been a kicker in the past he has generally not had a great %. He also seems to be a player that many are keen to move on, and there may be some prospect that he’s moved to 9 and plays less than 80 minutes (if there are injuries or if Maguire doesn’t want Reynolds at 9). I don’t think we can afford to give away a goal-kicking option like Momirovski in the circumstances, although I’m sure other clubs like Melbourne would see value in him.

@Russell said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Glad your not working for Wests Tigers then.

Why would you trade one of - if not our best backline player during the last half of 2019.

They could have Jennings, Mbye or nobody imo.

No offence, but you’re delusional if you think Melbourne will let JAC (a NSW and Australian representative) go for Robert Jennings lol

Mbye maybe

However, if I was “working for the Wests Tigers” and the papers are in front of me and I’m able to get JAC for Momo you bet your a*s I’m signing that without hesitation

Mbye and Talau in centres
JAC and Nofa on the wings

last edited by teddy23

Wat if Jennings Mbye Reynolds Packer McQueen Momirovski Talau …don’t want to go…?

Tough Titties

Oh fantasy TRADE Rage button

last edited by Geo

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.