Josh Addo Carr Contract Discussion

@Geo said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Wat if Jennings Mbye Reynolds Packer McQueen Momirovski Talau …don’t want to go…?

Tough Titties

Just a suggestion, it is attractive though to go play with Melbourne with the system and reputation they have to develop players

Wat if Jennings Mbye Reynolds Packer McQueen Momirovski Talau …don’t want to go…?

Tough Titties

Oh fantasy TRADE Rage button

yeah use up all ur trades early rounds…and then regret it later on when ur star players suddenly pickup injuries from all angles… and form starts to drop

@teddy23 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Tough Titties

Just a suggestion, it is attractive though to go play with Melbourne with the system and reputation they have to develop players

But in Maguire’s words I have a squad here that want to improve this Club…except umm you your cut…and you cut

👋

@Russell said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

Glad your not working for Wests Tigers then.

Why would you trade one of - if not our best backline player during the last half of 2019.

They could have Jennings, Mbye or nobody imo.

No offence, but you’re delusional if you think Melbourne will let JAC (a NSW and Australian representative) go for Robert Jennings lol

Mbye maybe

However, if I was “working for the Wests Tigers” and the papers are in front of me and I’m able to get JAC for Momo you bet your a*s I’m signing that without hesitation

Mbye and Talau in centres
JAC and Nofa on the wings

I wouldn’t want to trade Mbye personally. He was our best player in the 2nd half of 2018 and came good late in 2019 after suffering a range of injuries throughout the year. Imo he’s currently the most skilful player in our 1-5 and we’ll need him to have any chance of making the 8.

He’s certainly not worth what he’s being paid but don’t get all the hate for him.

Tough Titties

Oh fantasy TRADE Rage button

Got our Supercoach hats on at the moment.

A26D72EB-6E6E-48B8-91E3-8D43484DAAA4.jpeg

So we want you to move to Melbourne!!

last edited by Tiger_Steve

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

Why would you trade one of - if not our best backline player during the last half of 2019.

No offence, but you’re delusional if you think Melbourne will let JAC (a NSW and Australian representative) go for Robert Jennings lol

Mbye maybe

However, if I was “working for the Wests Tigers” and the papers are in front of me and I’m able to get JAC for Momo you bet your a*s I’m signing that without hesitation

No offence to Momo, but do you think Melbourne would consider a guy whose player a dozen first games, reasonable compensation for an Australian winger?

@GNR4LIFE said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Mbye maybe

No offence to Momo, but do you think Melbourne would consider a guy whose player a dozen first games, reasonable compensation for an Australian winger?

Agree with what you’re saying, but they may see the potential upside

@Glenn5150 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

In your plan, does the player get a say in where he lives and plays?

Once again, was more a suggestion mate…

Of course if he agrees, I just don’t see Melbourne letting JAC go without a replacement that’s all

Of course if he agrees, I just don’t see Melbourne letting JAC go without a replacement that’s all

Yeah I know, I hit reply and then later read that it had already been covered. Deleted mine. I shoud have read the whole thread first.

Tough Titties

But in Maguire’s words I have a squad here that want to improve this Club…except umm you your cut…and you cut

Yes well if they are committed to improving the club then some of them could best do that by going elsewhere!

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. It would be a release on compassionate grounds. Knowing his situation, I doubt the Storm would hold him for ransom.

🤗

@851 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Wouldn’t be so sure, Momo is a 6 who can handle centre, we could give them Jennings

And then watch Jennings score 54 tries in 13 games…Cheyse Blair syndrome…nuffie turned into grand final winning superstar

@OzLuke said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@851 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Wouldn’t be so sure, Momo is a 6 who can handle centre, we could give them Jennings

And then watch Jennings score 54 tries in 13 games…Cheyse Blair syndrome…nuffie turned into grand final winning superstar

Boy, what an imagination.

last edited by NT_Tiger

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.