Josh Addo Carr Contract Discussion

@teddy23 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

I just don’t see Melbourne letting JAC go without a replacement that’s all

I’d wager that Melbourne have a few ready made replacements warehoused within the “Melbourne System”, who would have more upside than Momo.

@Tiger2135 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

I just don’t see Melbourne letting JAC go without a replacement that’s all

I’d wager that Melbourne have a few ready made replacements warehoused within the “Melbourne System”, who would have more upside than Momo.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re talking to BJ and Xerri

Hope Pascoe has had a word in his ear to keep us in mind, as i believe the storm have to let him go and we could pick him up at a reasonable price. WELCOME HOME FLASH 2

I hope that Pascoe doesn’t go on holidays again.

NRL Reddit does warnings correctly 😂Screenshot_20191202-163652~2.png

I like The Fox but i fail to see how a back 3 of Thompson, Addo Carr and Nofo changes anything. Still has 9th written all over it.

@avocadoontoast said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@formerguest said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@OzLuke said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@851 said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

Wouldn’t be so sure, Momo is a 6 who can handle centre, we could give them Jennings

And then watch Jennings score 54 tries in 13 games…Cheyse Blair syndrome…nuffie turned into grand final winning superstar

Just a slight exaggeration there, though he is certainly looking a d**n sight fitter than he was this past season. JAC would be a bonus and a big step up, but let’s hope that Jennings form will lift in line with his fitness.

Here’s the photo, i’m hoping he has a good year too.

RJ.jpg

Whoa, thats some transformation. Hope its a sign of him turning things around.

There’s no shortage of wild imaginations on here…

@Moh said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Melbourne are too smooth of operators to let JAC walk with no compensation, especially after releasing both Chambers and Scott with them already being short in the backline.

I’d happily offer them Momo, they may see the potential in him and he probably won’t get any game time if we do get JAC

Wouldn’t be so sure, Momo is a 6 who can handle centre, we could give them Jennings

And then watch Jennings score 54 tries in 13 games…Cheyse Blair syndrome…nuffie turned into grand final winning superstar

Just a slight exaggeration there, though he is certainly looking a d**n sight fitter than he was this past season. JAC would be a bonus and a big step up, but let’s hope that Jennings form will lift in line with his fitness.

RJ.jpg

Contract year

@willow said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

There’s no shortage of wild imaginations on here…

Proverb
“it is human nature always to find fresh cause for optimism”

🙇

Lets not kid ouselves
Addo Carr would make the starting side in any club
If we can get him then we get him
Move on someone else to accommodate him

Until we find a better fullback then Thompson is it
And I don’t mind that, he does is job and is a very underated player imo
I see our back 5 As this if Addo Carr is signed
1 Thompson
2 Momirovski
3 Mbye
4 Talau
5 Addo Carr

I am worried about Nofolumas defence down our right side
He has to many lapses on concentration imo
If he can fix that then he makes the starting side and possibly put Momirovski at fullback
We need a goal kicker and he is it
From what I have seen Momirovski is solid
He can find the line and he can kick
He is also getting better the more he plays

So here is a question
What do you think about a Nofoluma Addo Carr trade
Possible ?

👍👋

@The_Patriot said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

I like The Fox but i fail to see how a back 3 of Thompson, Addo Carr and Nofo changes anything. Still has 9th written all over it.

I dunno I think the speed in itself would help us bag a few more tries. Anytime any of our guys get in the clear, through an overlap or an intercept, they usually get run down. That definitely wouldn’t happen to JAC. It doesn’t bode well for your backline when the fastest bloke in the team is the halfback!

@Moh said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

RJ.jpg

We’ll see i guess. Thinner doesn’t necessarily equate to playing any better.

@balmain-boy said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

Momirovski is a centre, and our best centre at that.

They would want someone like Talau. But i’d play hardball and not give him up.

Talau will progress and make the starting side when he earns it. Right now both Momo and Mbye are my starting centres.
If Jennings can regain his 2017 season form … and that’s always a possibility if his attitude /fitness improves markedly … than he will strongly challenge Nofoaluma and Thompson.
If Brad Abbey can earn a contract than that’s another good option.
That leaves our ongoing problem of fullback and yes we do need a modern day high class fullback in our spine and that one I can’t figure out … we may play patch up again and wait to see what emerges by mid year or for 2021 Season.

last edited by momo_amp_medo
🤝👍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.