Josh Addo Carr Contract Discussion

I actually saw a fox today going ong the M5 at Liverpool… Omen

Sorry milko

@rustycage said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

But hang on. The deal with LM was apparently a certainty wasn’t it? Waiting on marketing, waiting on the fires to be over…

I have no idea why people who have no idea are so confident about what is going on.

JAC to wear the no1 for us is what I’d be aiming for if I was coach.

A crafty 9 feeding grease lightning pushing into holes around the ruck.
Speed to burn receiving balls out the back with room to move.

He’s quicker than Teddy and he’s bigger, I’d love to see him given a crack at 1

I don’t think a winger is our priority for next year. We may be talking up JAC to put further pressure on Latrell, the same game the other clubs have been playing.

Let’s release more players in that hope… and then get nobody…oh the life of a Tigers fan

@innsaneink said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

I actually saw a fox today going ong the M5 at Liverpool… Omen

Sorry milko

Was it on The Run?

😂

@TigerWest said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@avocadoontoast said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

@TigerWest said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

NRL reporting that the WT’s have turned there attention to signing JAC.

Can always leave Thommo at FB

Thommo is not a fullback. He’s hopeless there. He’s a good winger.

I guess he’s lucky you are not the coach

Corey has never been the answer to our fullback position which is why Madge and the club has reportedly spoken with Lomax and have tried to sign the likes of LM and D.Watene-Zelezniak.

JAC would be great IF we had a pack that dominated and wide runners and ball players that can create a 3 on 2 situation. We don’t have this at the moment. Can’t see him wanting to join us when his claim to fame will be dirty hit ups from within our 10m zone.

Aren’t off seasons fun???

@Earl said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

But hang on. The deal with LM was apparently a certainty wasn’t it? Waiting on marketing, waiting on the fires to be over…

I have no idea why people who have no idea are so confident about what is going on.

Because there was a drone at a thousand feet from memory. And a mate of a mate said something that rhymed with Trell.

😹

The question is realistically how much would we be offering JAC… 500k? 600k? 700k?

@TIGER said in Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne:

JAC to wear the no1 for us is what I’d be aiming for if I was coach.

A crafty 9 feeding grease lightning pushing into holes around the ruck.
Speed to burn receiving balls out the back with room to move.

He’s quicker than Teddy and he’s bigger, I’d love to see him given a crack at 1

I think he could pull it off. The big question is whether he has the passing game, can arrange a defensive line and has the positional play. We paid Mbye fullback money too and that hasn’t quite worked out. Sounds good in theory with his pace and ability to break the line but very risky if you up his price.

Because there was a drone at a thousand feet from memory. And a mate of a mate said something that rhymed with Trell.

It’s pretty funny isn’t it.

It’s pretty funny isn’t it.

It’s hilarious mate. Theres an awful lot of egg on face around here. Some people seem to want to follow the lead of a lot of reporters with their info.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.