Tim Tszyu Vs Jack Brubacker

Any one watching this tonight?

Also got NRL players Justin Hodges VS Darcy Lussick on the card LOL.

Hope Timmy pumps this Jack joker.

Looking forward to the fight myself Demps. Hope Tim can fight for a strap next year at some stage. Watched an interview of his old man on Kayo the other night it looks like he’s in town for the fight too; good watch if you have the time. My only real concern about the fight is Brubacker going in wildstyle and clipping Tszyu - Fenech will have him primed for an upset. On a side note, did you get the name Demps from Jack Dempsey? @Demps

last edited by Ponyo

@Ponyo said in Tim Tszyu Vs Jack Brubacker:

Looking forward to the fight myself Demps. Hope Tim can fight for a strap next year at some stage. Watched an interview of his old man on Kayo the other night it looks like he’s in town for the fight too; good watch if you have the time. My only real concern about the fight is Brubacker going in wildstyle and clipping Tszyu - Fenech will have him primed for an upset. On a side note, did you get the name Demps from Jack Dempsey? @Demps

Will be a cracker fight and I expect Timmy to get the job done.

Yeah I am named after Jack Dempsey the boxer, Dempsey is my first name.

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be watching it now!!!

@Demps you’re Lebanese from the Hunter right? Where did your parents get Dempsey from as first name? Are U 3rd generation?

@Demps you’re Lebanese from the Hunter right? Where did your parents get Dempsey from as first name? Are U 3rd generation?

Yeah my grand parents were born in Lebanon.

My parents grew up in Bankstown.
My mum is Aussie.

@Demps bro you’re Leb %100 but you qualify only just. Where you watching the fight You got Lussick or Hodges, Tzsyu TKO? Talk to me. I’m feeling like there’s an early stop for Timothy, I could be wrong I could be wrong

last edited by Ponyo

@Demps bro you’re Leb %100 but you qualify only just LM Where you watching the fight You got Lussick or Hodges, Tzsyu TKO? Talk to me. I’m feeling like there’s an early stop for Timothy, I could be wrong I could be wrong

Yeah man watching it at home.
Been a solid card so very enjoyable.

Hodges look soft around the middle.
I think Lussick wins.

Also think Timmy is too good for this brubaker clown.

Lusick in the 3rd
Tim in the 6th-8th

Anyone have a link to the fight? I think Gallen Hall had a link on the forum,

@MtWarrigalTiger said in Tim Tszyu Vs Jack Brubacker:

Anyone have a link to the fight? I think Gallen Hall had a link on the forum,

I had a good look couldn’t find one
Edit: I don’t even think that is legal.
Edit: I’m looking for a stream myself
Edit: I’m going to the Pine Inn

last edited by Ponyo

LOL
Hodges flattened in round 1

I would sign Darcy Lussick based on that

Team Tszyu all day

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.