Could Israel Folou ignite our Backline

The club is persuing high profile signings
Could this guy be our man?
Played Rugby League before,but is ageing.
Could be an upgrade on whats in our roster.
He knows because of his age he has limited time left and probably his ladt contract.
Would be a marketing and merchandise Jackpot.
I believe many people would be interested to see him succeed.
Hes a lot more experienced player than when he was last playing league.
The perfect fullback option ,and would be able to fill the leadership vacuum hole once benji and others retire.
Think hes worth a huge punt.
Rugby League has a history of reserecting problam childs.
I believe hes the best on the market and unlike other prima donas i believe he would want to prove detractors wrong and succeed.
Hes return plays of a kick are Dynamic
Could be what we are looking for.
Whats others thoughts??

The last person that I would want at the club, as it would be a complete circus.

Absolutely not. He’s a lunatic.

Yeh don’t want him, Quads Cooper is trying to join the nrl as well, don’t want him either

No thanks. Not even taking into account his theocratic lunacy, he is what 30 now? Definitely not the right age to be signing someone to a marquee contract and fill a pivotal role like fullback.

NRL wont register him. They don’t want the circus either.

The fans that didn’t like Tetaveno are gonna like this guy and his anti gay agenda?

Doubtful.

Play on my brothers. It’s a big yes for me.

🤔👍
This post is deleted!

@Cultured_Bogan said in Could Israel Folou ignite our Backline:

No thanks. Not even taking into account his theocratic lunacy, he is what 30 now? Definitely not the right age to be signing someone to a marquee contract and fill a pivotal role like fullback.

Pass from me as well CB …very little upside …lots of downsides

Izzy was a gun when he played.

Last thing ya need is the news saying “wests tigers player filmed spreading hate speech” especially when our fan base and very own forum has a lot of members of the LGBTQ community
@Milky @innsaneink @TheDaBoss @avocadoontoast

last edited by Demps

@Demps said in Could Israel Folou ignite our Backline:

Izzy was a gun when he played.

Last thing ya need is the news saying “wests tigers player filmed spreading hate speech” especially when our fan base and very own forum has a lot of members of the LGBTQ community
@Milky @innsaneink @TheDaBoss @avocadoontoast

😏😏😏😏😏

He would be a drawcard undoubtedly 👍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.