Josh Reynolds Charged

Wow… That explains the NRL appearance I guess…

Wests Tigers
Thu 12 Dec 2019, 01:22 PM

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that Josh Reynolds has been charged by New South Wales Police with a domestic violence offence.

Both Josh and Wests Tigers has previously alerted the police and NRL on this matter and will continue to work closely with the NRL Integrity Unit and NSW Police as Josh vigorously defends this charge.

As this is an ongoing legal matter, Wests Tigers will be making no further comment at this time.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

cya Reynolds. Explains the integrity unit appearance

Wouldn’t be a off season without some tiger drama

Someone please inbox me what he has done.

mmmm…lets wait for the facts…

…Always thought there was 2 sides to this guy…What does this mean for his contract?..is this a stand down offence? Do we get cap relief whilst he is stood down?, can we sack him?.

last edited by tigerap

@WswWt said in Josh Reynolds Charged:

Someone please inbox me what he has done.

I’m gonna guess and say committed DV.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/12/12/wests-tigers-statement-on-josh-reynolds/

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that Josh Reynolds has been charged by New South Wales Police with a domestic violence offence.

Both Josh and Wests Tigers has previously alerted the police and NRL on this matter and will continue to work closely with the NRL Integrity Unit and NSW Police as Josh vigorously defends this charge.
As this is an ongoing legal matter, Wests Tigers will be making no further comment at this time.

@Cultured_Bogan said in Josh Reynolds Charged:

Wow… That explains the NRL appearance I guess…

Wests Tigers
Thu 12 Dec 2019, 01:22 PM

Always two sides to every story…let the process play out

@westy81 said in Josh Reynolds Charged:

Wow and heaps of people were blowing up not wanting tetavano at the club Because he beat his mrs, Reynolds was everyone’s favorite

What does everyone think of him now

I think he should be sacked.

While an extra 750k in the bank would be nice, I got a feeling the club will put him through “counselling”.

Reynolds is scheduled to appear in court on December 18. FOXSPORTS

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme