Wests Tigers pathways alignment

Wests Tigers announce further pathways alignment
Author
Wests Tigers
Timestamp
Fri 13 Dec 2019, 01:18 PM

safe_image.jpeg

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce further alignment of the club’s pathways structure for the 2020 season through Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies.

In 2020 and beyond, the Harold Matthews and SG Ball sides of both Balmain and Western Suburbs will play in jerseys intrinsically linked to the brand of Wests Tigers — reflecting the rich traditions of both foundation clubs as well as the exciting future of Wests Tigers.

Already this pre-season, Balmain and Western Suburbs have come together with Wests Tigers other associated teams for a combined training session and will again unite early in the new year with a club-wide pathways day taking place at Concord Oval.

The 2020 junior representative competitions will then begin as usual in February.

Wests Tigers Elite Pathways Development and Pathways Manager Tyrone Collins said the jersey alignment between the two clubs was a strong step forward for Wests Tigers.

“As a club, we’re very excited to welcome this alignment between our two junior representative clubs and the strength it will provide to our pathways program,” Collins said.

“In addition to the clear positives this will provide for our junior development and pathways structure, this is a move that also allows us to significantly strengthen the commercial value of our junior representative sides with an array of new corporate partners.

“This alignment is one that we know will benefit Wests Tigers greatly in the years to come and only strengthen the rich history of this club in developing our game’s finest young talent.”

Wests Tigers would like to thank the below sponsors for their support of Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies junior representative programs in 2020:

Brydens Lawyers
Castelmola Pizzeria Restaurant
Col’s Body Shop
FIXD
Framing Life Boronia Park
Griffin Air Conditioning
Hanna Brothers
JJ Robertson Transport
Krispy Kreme Australia
Main On Construction and Maintenance
Masterton Homes
Modern Wealth Managament
My Property Consultants
Narellan Sand and Soil
Off-Shore Project
PainAway
Palmers Glass
Rooster Traffic Control
Ryan Wilks Electrical
Ryde Eastwood Leagues
Sydney Markets
Tigers Sydney Markets
Victa
Wests Ashfield

last edited by Geo

Might have to get one of those Victa jersey’s

Wouldn’t mind the Wests and Balmain jerseys as the main ones for nrl…

I’m digging the boys in the jerseys

They good jerseys. They should add another big chevron to replicate the old ones better.

I dont care what anyone says. Any orange on a Wests Magpies jersey is offensive and wrong.

@shane2801 said in Wests Tigers pathways alignment:

I dont care what anyone says. Any orange on a Wests Magpies jersey is offensive and wrong.

Don’t look at the jersey then.

hope this isn’t too much then. we’re one club mate, lighten up.

tiges.jpg

Good for you @shane2801 : I’m not gonna go quite that far though.

I reckon the Victa jerseys are very acceptable, but the Brydens Lawyers jersey has a bit too much orange and would look much better if the orange chevron was the same thickness as the white chevrons.

It’s really good to see someone mention the Mighty Magpies for a change.

@MAGPIES1963 said in Wests Tigers pathways alignment:

I reckon the Victa jerseys are very acceptable, but the Brydens Lawyers jersey has a bit too much orange and would look much better if the orange chevron was the same thickness as the white chevrons.

I know you wont see this has you have put me on foe but I have to comment anyway, that is the Wests Tigers jersey you are complaining about because it has too much orange on it. The reason you put me on foe was because I called you out when you let your Magpies bias effect your posts, well you did it again!

@cochise said in Wests Tigers pathways alignment:

I know you wont see this has you have put me on foe but I have to comment anyway, that is the Wests Tigers jersey you are complaining about because it has too much orange on it. The reason you put me on foe was because I called you out when you let your Magpies bias effect your posts, well you did it again!

It took every ounce of self control not to unload on him. I hate personal attacks so I won’t do it but he is a very divisive character. Only wears black and white goggles. Sad really

The white on the balmain jersey is exactly the same thickness and location, so the same argument can be made. But I haven’t heard it.

@Tiger_Steve said in Wests Tigers pathways alignment:

@cochise said in Wests Tigers pathways alignment:

It took every ounce of self control not to unload on him. I hate personal attacks so I won’t do it but he is a very divisive character. Only wears black and white goggles. Sad really

This place used to be bad for Magpies v Balmain arguments and even though people are a little touchy at the moment it is nothing like the Wests v Balmain rubbish so I find it hard when people take every opportunity to try to divide our club and push for the return of either side of our great club at the expense of the other. The new jersey’s are amazing and I love the pus to promote the Wests Tigers identity even through our junior clubs!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme