Alex Johnston Contract Discussion

@new-smoking-gun said in Alex Johnson set to join tigers:

Word around town.

Cant this be left for the signing suggestions and rumours thread m8

Seriously … why? If we are getting him as a winger would be far better to go after JAC. Plus I hate any Souths player.

@TheDaBoss said in Alex Johnson set to join tigers:

@new-smoking-gun said in Alex Johnson set to join tigers:

Word around town.

Cant this be left for the signing suggestions and rumours thread m8

It’s not a suggestion or rumour. It’s happening

Our current fullback is much better winger and fullback than Johnson. What a terrible waste of West Tigers of CAP money and Cap space. WEsts tigers have a huge bag of CAP money available and If Wests Tigers sign either or both Johnson and Gagai they will again be certainly seen as the fools’ of NRL.

So i’m guessing this would help souths get LM

@Newtown said in Alex Johnson set to join tigers:

Our current fullback is much better winger and fullback than Johnson. What a terrible waste of West Tigers of CAP money and Cap space. WEsts tigers have a huge bag of CAP money available and If Wests Tigers sign either or both Johnson and Gagai they will again be certainly seen as the fools’ of NRL.

I don’t get it either to be honest. But that’s what I got told about 2 hours ago. And had to confirm.

@Newtown said in Alex Johnson set to join tigers:

He’s a good winger better than what tigers have.

last edited by new smoking gun

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.