Stripes Across My Heart song

Hi. Does anyone have an mp3 or similar file of the old Balmain Tigers song “Stripes Across My Heart”? Or know where to get one? Please.

Thank you so much!! I wrote it a long time ago and had lost my copies. So, so good to have the recording again. Many memories. Many thanks.

@dvdmcclean said in Stripes Across My Heart song:

Thank you so much!! I wrote it a long time ago and had lost my copies. So, so good to have the recording again. Many memories. Many thanks.

I love that song but had forgotten about it

@dvdmcclean said in Stripes Across My Heart song:

Good stuff. I remembered when they debuted it, not long before Wests Tigers became a thing.

I actually just checked the filestamp, I’ve had the song on my computer since October 1999!

Yeah, that would be about the time we did it. As I said… many fond memories of doing that song. Thank you again. Very happy to finally have it in my files again. Cheers!!.

it was the new song for the Sydney tigers in 1996 sung by john swan , barnsies brother when we moved to parramatta stadium for a year.

Could it be edited and redone
so it can still be used for Weststigers?

last edited by Carefactor

I had it on cassette. Can’t remember how I got it, but it was official. Must have been part of a member’s pack or something. Was one of only three tapes I kept in my ute, while it still had a tape player.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme