Russell Packer (foot, pre-season)

Josh Aloiai (hand, pre-season)

Jacob Liddle (knee, mid-2020 season)

Wests Tigers fans (2012, indefinite)

Dont tell me Packer dropped his wallet on his foot again,so clumsy

Watch Liddle’s blow out until 2021.

@Cultured_Bogan said in Wests Tigers Casualty List:

The kid is too injury prone so early in his career and hes not a Benji Marchall - tier to persist with. he is signed for 2021, i wouldnt be surprised at all if he comes back at the end of 2020 and has another injury. I have a feeling this guys time with the club is coming to a close. Tigers are cashed up and ready to buy in 2021, Tigers be on the lookout for a hooker.

If the rumour is true we have signed Parnell (?) from ESL I think it’s save to say Liddle is on way out. I hear he is actively planning post NRL career work so he looks to be a prudent bloke. I really wanted him to succeed but geez he has been injury prone and at what stage to you cut your losses. If his knee is shot he’s got to think of his overall health.

@fair-dinkum said in Wests Tigers Casualty List:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Wests Tigers Casualty List:

The kid is too injury prone so early in his career and hes not a Benji Marchall - tier to persist with. he is signed for 2021, i wouldnt be surprised at all if he comes back at the end of 2020 and has another injury. I have a feeling this guys time with the club is coming to a close. Tigers are cashed up and ready to buy in 2021, Tigers be on the lookout for a hooker.

They already have Simpkins lined up he’s in the
QLD SOO training side rated with Talau as
a rising star for 2020

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme