Lack of signings

I just want to get straight to the point .why don’t the so called elite players want to sign with the tigers pretty demoralising for the poor tigers.

Where to begin, i think its just easier to say a well nourished and maintained “loser culture”

last edited by fair dinkum

Lack of finals footy is the issue. Players want to win a GF and we haven’t exactly been knocking on the premierships door.

Latrell not comming cut us all pretty deep I think I still don’t get why he didn’t come we offered him so much

lack of finals footy is one issue, the coach is the other issue(in my opinion)…

Is this thread really necessary?

CH9 news reported LM has been granted leave/etc not to attend training and club functions. It sounds like a banishment. What has transpired?

I wonder if we are still any chance at all of signing him

Of course this thread is necessary we need to find out what is wrong with the joint no sugar coating

@finnzo said in Lack of signings:

I wonder if we are still any chance at all of signing him

Zero.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Lack of signings:

CH9 news reported LM has been granted leave/etc not to attend training and club functions. It sounds like a banishment. What has transpired?

Uncle Knick doesn’t want a bar of him, buy the looks of it.

How would you sell the club to a player? Premiership winning coach… I got nothing after that.

Two words to make you feel better.

Adam Blair.

@gallagher said in Lack of signings:

How would you sell the club to a player? Premiership winning coach… I got nothing after that.

Play with benji for a season or two.

3 finals berths in 20 years

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.