Deleting Posts

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can please tell me how to completely delete a post? Sometimes I’ve made a mistake or changed my mind or whatever and I just want to delete it, but when I’ve clicked on ‘delete’ I’ve noticed that the post is still actually on there, it just takes on a ‘ghostly’ type format, which I’m pretty sure everyone can still see. I just want to know how to delete it so that it is completely unseen. Thanks

@Spud_Murphy said in Deleting Posts:

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can please tell me how to completely delete a post? Sometimes I’ve made a mistake or changed my mind or whatever and I just want to delete it, but when I’ve clicked on ‘delete’ I’ve noticed that the post is still actually on there, it just takes on a ‘ghostly’ type format, which I’m pretty sure everyone can still see. I just want to know how to delete it so that it is completely unseen. Thanks

You see ghostly type format …we see nothing …deleted !

@hobbo1 said in Deleting Posts:

@Spud_Murphy said in Deleting Posts:

You see ghostly type format …we see nothing …deleted !

Ah really, ok thank you! I just thought I’d check because someone actually responded to it so I figured everyone could still see it, but I guess he/she got in quickly before I hit delete.

The only people who can see your self deleted ghosted posts are you and the mod team.

@Tigerboy said in Deleting Posts:

But if somebody has quoted you quickly then it would of course still appear…

To them, and assuming others on thread

Mods can wipe totally. PM me if a post really really irks ya.

last edited by Spartan117

My posts get deleted all the time.
Always trying to keep a brother down.

@Demps said in Deleting Posts:

Legend. 👊👊👊

So do mine but I have trouble staying on topic.

@cochise said in Deleting Posts:

So do mine but I have trouble staying on topic.

Hating on us adlayz brah

Really like the way our mods intervene to ensure standards are maintained on the forum . Just one thing - prematurely closing threads because of one person’s desire shouldn’t happen. Latrell thread still had a heartbeat imo.

@Tiger_Steve said in Deleting Posts:

Really like the way our mods intervene to ensure standards are maintained on the forum . Just one thing - prematurely closing threads because of one person’s desire shouldn’t happen. Latrell thread still had a heartbeat imo.

Nope.

Dead as the old horse emoji.

You just like my posts being deleted lol

@cochise said in Deleting Posts:

You just like my posts being deleted lol

Nah mate - more about the way swearing and personal abuse is not acceptable. Been on other forums? They’re war zones!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.