Best Trainers

I realise we need talent as well but with Madge as coach I wonder how we shape up in terms of fitness compared to the glamour clubs?

From my observations, these guys seem to be training the house down.

• Lawrence;
  • Thompson;
  • Nofa;
  • Jennings (his frame looks much better this year);
  • Garner.

CC guys will also need to step up & put the hard yards in obviously.

How do we come up with the right programs in pre-season?

No surprise that Lawrence is up there. The ultimate professional. Personally i see him as an obvious choice for captain.

@patwalker said in Best Trainers:

No surprise that Lawrence is up there. The ultimate professional. Personally i see him as an obvious choice for captain.

Certainly as the club captain but i do have doubts as how often he will make the 17

@jadtiger said in Best Trainers:

Certainly as the club captain but i do have doubts as how often he will make the 17

I can’t guarantee his spot this year and I’m a big fan. He should be our club captain but not the first grade captain.

last edited by Earl

Unless there are a number of injuries I can’t see him in the 17.

@avocadoontoast said in Best Trainers:

Unless there are a number of injuries I can’t see him in the 17.

I’ll second that.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.