Best Trainers

I realise we need talent as well but with Madge as coach I wonder how we shape up in terms of fitness compared to the glamour clubs?

From my observations, these guys seem to be training the house down.

• Lawrence;
  • Thompson;
  • Nofa;
  • Jennings (his frame looks much better this year);
  • Garner.

CC guys will also need to step up & put the hard yards in obviously.

How do we come up with the right programs in pre-season?

No surprise that Lawrence is up there. The ultimate professional. Personally i see him as an obvious choice for captain.

@patwalker said in Best Trainers:

No surprise that Lawrence is up there. The ultimate professional. Personally i see him as an obvious choice for captain.

Certainly as the club captain but i do have doubts as how often he will make the 17

@jadtiger said in Best Trainers:

Certainly as the club captain but i do have doubts as how often he will make the 17

I can’t guarantee his spot this year and I’m a big fan. He should be our club captain but not the first grade captain.

last edited by Earl

Unless there are a number of injuries I can’t see him in the 17.

@avocadoontoast said in Best Trainers:

Unless there are a number of injuries I can’t see him in the 17.

I’ll second that.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme