Kobe Bryant

I just found out Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash yesterday! Terrible tragedy, very sad.

@Spud_Murphy said in Kobe Bryant:

I just found out Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash yesterday! Terrible tragedy, very sad.

His 13 year old daughter died along side him …
Very sad .

Ah man I personally haven’t been affected by a celebrity passing before but this one just seems weird for whatever reason. Shattered.

Very sad for the daughter, but he’s just another dead rapist.

@Masterton said in Kobe Bryant:

Very sad for the daughter, but he’s just another dead rapist.

What’s with some people this morning?

Absolutely sucks. Made even worse that his daughter was also killed. People are crazy travelling in helicopters and light airplanes.

This is terrible news.

Shock
He was an absolute superstar on the court

This is why we should appreciate every day because none of us know what’s installed for us in the future
We shouldn’t let trivial little things get us down

A true king.
R.I.Paradise Don. 👑

Also R.I.P to his daughter.

Thoughts to his wife and fam.

I’m broken. As a fan of the Lakers for 25 years… I can’t even put into words how I’m feeling. 💔

@WT2K said in Kobe Bryant:

I’m broken. As a fan of the Lakers for 25 years… I can’t even put into words how I’m feeling. 💔

What a tragedy aye.
Like, unexpected and no rsn for it.

💔

Tragic news. As a Celtics supporter I’ve never really like the lakers stars but I respect his achievements both on and off the court

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.