Apologies ....

I’ll man up , I’ve bagged the crap out of the coach and it appears I was w w wrong

Congratulation to Lee ,Justin ,Madge and Warren Mac for a job that appears to be well done

Now lets finally get it done on the field …no excuses , no mistakes and no mercy boys

Sorry if you have said it somewhere in the forum but are you renewing your membership now? 😉😄

@happy_tiger said in Apologies ....:

I’ll man up , I’ve bagged the crap out of the coach and it appears I was w w wrong

Congratulation to Lee ,Justin ,Madge and Warren Mac for a job that appears to be well done

Now lets finally get it done on the field …no excuses , no mistakes and no mercy boys

No need to apologise…
It’s about time the club started to get its crap together !

You just need a stiff drink and a Bex 🤣

@4jtigers said in Apologies ....:

Sorry if you have said it somewhere in the forum but are you renewing your membership now? 😉😄

Looks like it might become a birthday gift as well as the Titans /Sharks game double

@hobbo1 said in Apologies ....:

No need to apologise…

You auctioning off the Koala lol

No need to apologise…

No way … koalas 🐨 rock !

@4jtigers said in Apologies ....:

Looks like it might become a birthday gift as well as the Titans /Sharks game double

Good stuff, advance happy birthday mate. 👍🎂

No need to apologise…

No way … koalas 🐨 rock !

I could say the taste great as well , but that would be in bad taste so I won’t say that

No need to apologise…

No way … koalas 🐨 rock !

I could say the taste great as well , but that would be in bad taste so I won’t say that

Apparently the Asians eat them 😳

Takes a big man Happy, well done. Im with you on this one. Heres hoping we arent revisiting this late in the season

No need to apologise…

No way … koalas 🐨 rock !

Apparently the Asians eat them 😳

chicken of the eucalyptus tree I’ve been told

Hey Fonzi

@Cairnstigers said in Apologies ....:

Hey Fonzi

Who was that bloke on the Forum who used to call Sheens the Fonz

Takes a strong man to admit when he was wrong. Good post happy. Given our historical record though, don’t think anyone can be faulted for taking that angle.

@hammertime said in Apologies ....:

Takes a strong man to admit when he was wrong. Good post happy. Given our historical record though, don’t think anyone can be faulted for taking that angle.

Not really HT …talking to a bunch of people I don’t know that well on a Forum

But thanks for the wrap mate , muchly appreciated

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.