Round 1 WIN Stadium seating advice

I’m looking forward to Round 1 and keen to lock in some tickets… been years since I was there - in the fact the northern stand wasn’t even built - so any advice on what areas I should try to get seating in?
After reserved seats (with have an elderly with me) so perhaps that new stand? Last time there I sat in the sthn stand.
Thanks in advance!

The western grandstand provides a great vista especially at night. Don’t sit up too high with an elderly person as acces can be problematic. Northern and Southern stands provide limited viewing. The hill on the eastern side provides a wonderful seabreeze.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Round 1 WIN Stadium seating advice:

The western grandstand provides a great vista especially at night. Don’t sit up too high with an elderly person as acces can be problematic. Northern and Southern stands provide limited viewing. The hill on the eastern side provides a wonderful seabreeze.

Yeah the western is definitely the best seat in the house, but seems to be Dragon members area when looking at seating plans?

I really like WIN Stadium. Went there a few years back when Sydney FC hosted a home game there. Was really enjoyable.

Taking to kids to the game. First time to WIN stadium. Whats the best place to park??

I like the Southern stand

Parking is terrible around WIN stadium ,can try the golf club though

Been thinking about putting my Lounge Room up on Air BnB - Foxtel Platinum, Fully catered, Bottomless eski of Cooper’s Pale Ale and Vegan Free bbq. Oh. it’s in Adelaide though. Maybe next year.

If anyone has forgotten

round 1 is gonna be ( unoffically) dedicated to that traggic loss of the fireman Andrew o Dwyer who was a avid tigers supporter…

hopefully we smash Saints by 50+

In relation to round 1

Cam Mclness is out for 12 weeks

@TheDaBoss said in Round 1 WIN Stadium seating advice:

In relation to round 1

Cam Mclness is out for 12 weeks

Don’t forget Simms and Dufty also out

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme