Matterson reveals

@Vince-Farrar said in Matterson reveals:

Photo on back page of the rag today of Matterson and Moses in a man cuddle. Hadn’t really noticed before but hasn’t Moses got a wackable head.

He has the most punchable head in the NRL, possibly the world.

@Papacito said in Matterson reveals:

I take my hat off to the bloke. He played some great footy for us and dug deep when we were doing it tough.

It would have been nice if he’d stuck around a bit longer, but that’s sometimes the way it goes.

Hope he kicks on and plays some good footy (except against us).

You take your hat off to him?
Not sure why, he’s a cat.
He dug deep alright, all the way to Parramatta. No respect for him, hope he gets pummelled every week.

@Papacito said in Matterson reveals:

I take my hat off to the bloke. He played some great footy for us and dug deep when we were doing it tough.

It would have been nice if he’d stuck around a bit longer, but that’s sometimes the way it goes.

Hope he kicks on and plays some good footy (except against us).

Is that you Ryan?

@southerntiger said in Matterson reveals:

@Don_Kershane said in Matterson reveals:

My guess it was something about religion.

Why do you say this?

Because players using religion is the ultimate ‘get out of jail free card’ , nobody is allowed to question it. It’s the same reason players pull the ‘mental health card’. Easy way out.

@Tcat said in Matterson reveals:

Photo on back page of the rag today of Matterson and Moses in a man cuddle. Hadn’t really noticed before but hasn’t Moses got a wackable head.

You haven’t met Waleed Aly then.

@Tcat said in Matterson reveals:

My blow up punchable face could get up and running 👍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.