Two Captains

Hate the idea of more than one captain, but this makes sense because there is no guarantee that they are both on the field.

It’s not fair …
Pamfers have 6 captains ☹

@hobbo1 said in Two Captains:

It’s not fair …
Pamfers have 6 captains ☹

…and 0 leaders

Not a fan of 2 Captains. Should be a one man job. Still better than 5 though.

No problem with two captain’s. correct choice I think. Just wonder if this is dropped now to ease in to bad news on Reynolds

So, if both are out there, who makes decisions? Who talks to the ref?

Think two captains is fine. Both bring different things to the table when it comes to leadership I think.

@The_Patriot said in Two Captains:

No problem with two captain’s. correct choice I think. Just wonder if this is dropped now to ease in to bad news on Reynolds

How would freeing up 750k that’s dead money be bad news.

@GNR4LIFE said in Two Captains:

You don’t get automatic salary cap compensation for no fault stand downs. You have to apply for it and even then you won’t get the full amount

@ElleryHanley said in Two Captains:

Probably Mbye considering he was captain last year too, but it could be whoever is closest to the ref I guess lol

I will not be able to cheer Reynolds in a Tiger jersey. Anything getting him out of the club would be good news.

@ElleryHanley said in Two Captains:

Benji makes the decisions when he is on the field. He did this last season without the C next to his name. Hence Mbye was known as the fake Captain.

@Tiger5150 said in Two Captains:

I will not be able to cheer Reynolds in a Tiger jersey. Anything getting him out of the club would be good news.

Know all the facts do you or just going off the social media hysteria? Not the thread for this any way

@AJ1 said in Two Captains:

@Tiger5150 said in Two Captains:

Know all the facts do you or just going off the social media hysteria? Not the thread for this any way

I do not know all the facts obviously. However the facts I do know are sufficient for me to make a judgement on the bloke and form my opinion.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.